Intj 3W4

Intj 3W4

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Thank Tree7Thanks
  • 4 Post By Paradigm
  • 2 Post By PiT
  • 1 Post By Moo Rice

This is a discussion on Intj 3W4 within the Heart Triad - Types 2,3,4 forums, part of the Enneagram Personality Theory Forum category; I don't understand why , but INTJ 3W4 is very hard to found , i know lot of ENTJ 3W4 ...

Intj 3W4

I don't understand why , but INTJ 3W4 is very hard to found , i know lot of ENTJ 3W4 and ENTP 3W4 too but INTJ 3W4 i never see this on the forum or internet.

I don't understand why , can you help me ?

Unknown

Well I am an INTJ 3w4 *-*

Type 4w5

They're rare but they do exist. I actually knew one. Petyr Baelish is a good example of a INTJ 3w4 but I can't think of any celebrity ones right off the bat.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements

Type 3w4

Heh, I'm an INTJ 3w4 as well.

Type 6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Abbaladon Arc V View Post
    I don't understand why , but INTJ 3W4 is very hard to found , i know lot of ENTJ 3W4 and ENTP 3W4 too but INTJ 3W4 i never see this on the forum or internet.

I don't understand why , can you help me ?
    Because everyone jumps to INTJ 5, then probably INTJ 1, and eventually even 8 is considered "more likely" than INTJ 3.

It's not that weird a combo, imo. More common than people might admit, probably, given how many ways "success" can be interpreted.
    Santa Gloss, Voyageur, Moo Rice and 1 others thanked this post.

Type 4w3

Paradigm's comment got me seeing a pattern in what she said; INTJ 5... a 1, and even an 8 are more common than an INTJ 3 because they're not heart types, and any heart type really is uncommon among INTJs, except when 4 is 5's wing.

But, I can envision how it can happen. It makes a lot of sense that an INTJ 3 would be rarer since 3 is an image conscious type that seems tied to Fe, and worrying about how they're perceived by others/in relation to others is not characteristic of INTJ at all. But I can picture that it might happen when Fi evokes something in Ni to conjure a need for a strong self image, especially if he/she has always been given praise or urged to perform since he/she was young.

That said, I imagine that an INTJ's vision of success isn't material, stylish or pretentious--instead, focused on never showing any sort of vulnerability and using their sense of certainty to their advantage, but even then, a heart type is always transforming, so I can see how this wild card would be beyond frustrating for the INTJ that desires steadfastness.

INTJs may be inclined to see success as something worth working for, but often not worth worrying over like a 3 might, so that's how I imagine many INTJs come to 1 instead--"I hold myself to a standard; I'm successful if I say I am, not when someone else does". That's all just the impression I get, of course. Got nothing to actually prove it, but I'd merrily welcome some info that may disprove or confirm these musings!

Type 5w6

It is worth noting that the archetypal 3 is very much an extrovert. Note this paragraph comparing 3s and 5s:

In addition, Threes are highly sociable and well groomed: they know how to present themselves favorably. Fives are usually loners and often put little to no effort into their personal appearance: their appearance means less to them than pursuing their interests until the problems are solved and the work is done. Average Threes are highly aware of what others think about them, whereas average Fives care little about anyone else's good opinion. Average Threes want to be considered as sexually and socially desirable and will conform to and set social standards. Fives are often strange, eccentric, and isolated from others–not at all concerned about conforming to social standards. Contrast the personalities of Threes such as Michael Tilson Thomas and Carl Sagan with those of Fives such as Glenn Gould and Stanley Kubrick.
    While the ideal 5 sounds more like an INTP than anything, your median INTJ will resonate more with that description than with the advancement-driven 3.
    Surreal Snake and Voyageur thanked this post.

Type 5w6

Quote Originally Posted by The Royal Architect View Post
    Paradigm's comment got me seeing a pattern in what she said; INTJ 5... a 1, and even an 8 are more common than an INTJ 3 because they're not heart types, and any heart type really is uncommon among INTJs, except when 4 is 5's wing.

But, I can envision how it can happen. It makes a lot of sense that an INTJ 3 would be rarer since 3 is an image conscious type that seems tied to Fe, and worrying about how they're perceived by others/in relation to others is not characteristic of INTJ at all. But I can picture that it might happen when Fi evokes something in Ni to conjure a need for a strong self image, especially if he/she has always been given praise or urged to perform since he/she was young.

That said, I imagine that an INTJ's vision of success isn't material, stylish or pretentious--instead, focused on never showing any sort of vulnerability and using their sense of certainty to their advantage, but even then, a heart type is always transforming, so I can see how this wild card would be beyond frustrating for the INTJ that desires steadfastness.

INTJs may be inclined to see success as something worth working for, but often not worth worrying over like a 3 might, so that's how I imagine many INTJs come to 1 instead--"I hold myself to a standard; I'm successful if I say I am, not when someone else does". That's all just the impression I get, of course. Got nothing to actually prove it, but I'd merrily welcome some info that may disprove or confirm these musings!
    i don't think she meant type three is uncommon for INTJs, only that it is usually not typically associated with INTJs.

INTJs, even if they are type three, would probably mistype as five and/or one, since they are considered "INTJ types".
    it's like an INFP thinking they must be either a four or a nine, as if any other type (besides maybe 5 and 6) is "wrong". pretty sure people of all MB types can have this problem when trying to find their enneagram type...

i honestly don't see why this combination would be considered "unexpected" by anyone, really. (at least to me it doesn't seem contradictory)

INTJ two would be pretty surprising tho...
    Paradigm thanked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by click HERE View Post
    Heh, I'm an INTJ 3w4 as well.

Join me and take my hand

And we gonna kill them all