Who is the most empathethic - 2, 3 or 4? How? - Page 3

Who is the most empathethic - 2, 3 or 4? How?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thank Tree15Thanks

This is a discussion on Who is the most empathethic - 2, 3 or 4? How? within the Heart Triad - Types 2,3,4 forums, part of the Enneagram Personality Theory Forum category; I agree with BlueRaspberry that 9s are likely the most empathetic, as opposed to 2 or 4 or 3. But ...

Type 4w5

I agree with BlueRaspberry that 9s are likely the most empathetic, as opposed to 2 or 4 or 3.
    But if you just look at 2 and 3 and 4, I would say on the whole, 2s are likely to be more empathetic than 3 or 4. Of course this varies by individual, but in general I experience 2s as more empathetic.

For me as a type 4, I dont' consider that demonstrating empathy is as important, as loving people. And I arrive at love in what I consider a natural way, not a forced way. So if I dont' feel love, then I dont' feel it and I feel no obligation to come across as loving or empathetic. But the 2 does feel some pressure to be loving/empathetic and if this is genuine, it's delightful, but when it's not fully authentic, it is disappointing or even gross.
    moonmilk thanked this post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3