[Enneagram Type 2] What's Your Attachment Style? - Page 6

What's Your Attachment Style?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Thank Tree3Thanks

This is a discussion on What's Your Attachment Style? within the Heart Triad - Types 2,3,4 forums, part of the Enneagram Personality Theory Forum category; Originally Posted by nicoloco90 ' 'According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 2.38, on a scale ranging ...

Type 2w1

Quote Originally Posted by nicoloco90 View Post
    ''According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 2.38, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.00, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).''
    Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the secure quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that secure people tend to have relatively enduring and satisfying relationships
    true, and i believe in that ...
    maybe i rated too extreme (black/white or all/nothing ...?),
    however I don't know why it would be incorrect ... i absolutely hate avoidance :) .. it is just not healthy and won't give you more trust in the relationship or the other. Not avoiding also helps with taking away negative feelings or anger. Bottling up on feelings is dangerous.
    meanwhile 3.5 years and 1 relationship later. Yes ... i've gotten more anxious about all of it.

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 4.33, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.06, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

Type 4w5

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 2.00, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 3.28, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

Got me a "secure" and that's how I feel pretty much Although in general I wouldnt consider myself a very confident person

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 4.94, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 4.67, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

My type is 2w1.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements

The first test I got fearful avoidant with the general population, fearful avoidant with my dad, dismissive avoidant with my mom, secure with friends and secure (but nearly preoccupied) with my partner. I was rated to be overall Fearful Avoidant.

The second test results:

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 3.89, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.17, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the secure region of the space. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that secure people tend to have relatively enduring and satisfying relationships. They are comfortable expressing their emotions, and tend not to suffer from depression and other psychological disorders.

This is bizarre to me since I've pretty consistently tested and identified as anxious preoccupied attachment all my life. Maybe my attachment style is finally changing?! Into something worse and better simultaneously! How delightfully horrifying!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6