[Enneagram Type 2] What's Your Attachment Style?

What's Your Attachment Style?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Thank Tree3Thanks

This is a discussion on What's Your Attachment Style? within the Heart Triad - Types 2,3,4 forums, part of the Enneagram Personality Theory Forum category; Please take the assessment below and post your results. Also, indicate your Ennea core type and wings. Attachment Style...

Unknown

What's Your Attachment Style?

Please take the assessment below and post your results. Also, indicate your Ennea core type and wings.

Attachment Style
    OrangeAppled, Sequestrum and Stevia Clarke thanked this post.

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 6.25, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.12, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance). I scored right where it says "preoccupied"

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 3.00, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.90, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

I scored between the secure and low avoidance lines.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements

Type 2w1

''According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 2.38, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.00, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).''
    Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the secure quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that secure people tend to have relatively enduring and satisfying relationships
    true, and i believe in that ...
    maybe i rated too extreme (black/white or all/nothing ...?),
    however I don't know why it would be incorrect ... i absolutely hate avoidance :) .. it is just not healthy and won't give you more trust in the relationship or the other. Not avoiding also helps with taking away negative feelings or anger. Bottling up on feelings is dangerous.

Unknown

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 1.45 on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.22, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

Not sure about my Enneagram but when I took a test I got
    2w3, 9w1, 5w4.

Type 9w1

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 5.36, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.67, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

melancholia_attachmentstyle.jpg

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 5.30, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.20, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

I think my enneagram is 2w3, although my test results were different last time I tried it. My other possible enneagrams are in my signature.

Type 5w4

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 4.91, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is4.44, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

I test as a 5w4 but I really identify with the four in me. sometimes I think maybe I'm a 4w5 *shrugs* who knows

Type 4w5

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 4.55, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.89, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the preoccupied quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that preoccupied people tend to have highly conflictual relationships. Although they are comfortable expressing their emotions, preoccupied individuals often experience a lot of negative emotions, which can often interfere with their relationships.

your attachment-related anxiety score is 2.91, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.22, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

I'm very close to "Secure".

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast