What Type Would... - Page 2

What Type Would...

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Thank Tree1Thanks

This is a discussion on What Type Would... within the Heart Triad - Types 2,3,4 forums, part of the Enneagram Personality Theory Forum category; Originally Posted by RobynC Would 3's exhibit any of these traits? Possibly. I know a few image-conscious, high-achieving people (who ...

Quote Originally Posted by RobynC View Post
    Would 3's exhibit any of these traits?
    Possibly. I know a few image-conscious, high-achieving people (who are likely Type Threes) who introspect a lot, including myself. They don't seem to introspect because they don't reveal it (image-conscious, afraid of being seen as a failure, appears successful and amicable on the outside but alienated and flawed on the inside, etc.). Of course, I'm probably projecting my own insecurities here.

Then again, I might not be a core Three especially since my Three was developed as a consequence of my environment and my reaction to it than anything else, so I may change types later on. But I still think that it's possible for a Three to show these traits. Or any other type.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

1. Type Me! Type Me! Type Me! I'm Addicted to Being Typed! Type ME!
    By theft23 in forum What's my personality type?
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-26-2018, 12:43 AM
  2. [Enneagram Type 4] Type 4 in relationship with type 1 vs. type 5 compatability
    By Shay_90 in forum Type 4 Forum - The Individualist
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-12-2018, 06:09 AM
  3. [Enneagram Type 5] Enneagram type 5 romantic compatibility comparison with type 4 vs. type 6
    By Shay_90 in forum Type 5 Forum - The Investigator
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-19-2016, 09:47 PM
  4. Bigger conflict: J type vs. P type, or J type vs. J type?
    By teddy564339 in forum Myers Briggs Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-10-2015, 03:17 AM
  5. [INFJ] Sponsor a type! Nominate (any type) to guide me through the (any type) forum
    By Dauntless in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 01:52 PM