[Enneagram Type 4] Why is everyone a 4w5? - Page 15

Why is everyone a 4w5?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
Thank Tree198Thanks

This is a discussion on Why is everyone a 4w5? within the Heart Triad - Types 2,3,4 forums, part of the Enneagram Personality Theory Forum category; Originally Posted by Strelok I haven't noticed that myself. Maybe because it's slow and insidious. On the surface it looks ...

Type 4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
    I haven't noticed that myself.
    Maybe because it's slow and insidious. On the surface it looks like just mistyping but my hunches tell me it's deliberate.

Because everyone thinks they’re original

I think it could be because 4w5 tend to be more introverted than 4w3. So introverts are more likely to on the computer. Also, the 5 wing adds a desire to explore topics, research, etc.
    Strelok thanked this post.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements

Type 5w6

I'm not.

Okay, so maybe my trifix is 4w5, but only because there's not a shred of 3 going on in me.
    Strelok thanked this post.

Beacause REAL 4w5 are fucking original

Type 4w5

The problem with being a four is that i sometimes don't feel unique enough to qualify as a four, and that i feel like i'm not enough of a drama queen to be a four, though... maybe i am sometimes... because people often annoy me for things like i should shut up or stop being philosophical lol...

I relate best to 4w3, 4w5 and 6w5. The 4w3 descriptions feel less accurate, but I'm a very image-oriented person... and really feel ashamed when i can't adhere to what other people expect from me, and in some way it is really conflicting for me, because i want to show my "real" me to other people, but i don't want to come off as a failure. I'm sometimes more busy with what other people want... or them telling me that i'm right... But i'm a clear example of a so subtype. I'm just not sure if i'm a so 4w5 or a 4w3. Sometimes i'm afraid i'm too interested in (earth) sciences to possibly be a four... but i just don't know.

My biggest fear is to be a fake four.
    Last edited by Lakigigar; 08-17-2018 at 07:52 PM.
    Strelok and Lady of Clockwork thanked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakigigar View Post
    The problem with being a four is that i sometimes don't feel unique enough to qualify as a four, and that i feel like i'm not enough of a drama queen to be a four, though... maybe i am sometimes... because people often annoy me for things like i should shut up or stop being philosophical lol...

I relate best to 4w3, 4w5 and 6w5. The 4w3 descriptions feel less accurate, but I'm a very image-oriented person... and really feel ashamed when i can't adhere to what other people expect from me, and in some way it is really conflicting for me, because i want to show my "real" me to other people, but i don't want to come off as a failure. I'm sometimes more busy with what other people want... or them telling me that i'm right... But i'm a clear example of a so subtype. I'm just not sure if i'm a so 4w5 or a 4w3. Sometimes i'm afraid i'm too interested in (earth) sciences to possibly be a four... but i just don't know.

My biggest fear is to be a fake four.
    Look at the basic fears, basic motives and passions of the types. Many INFx 4w3s don't relate to the 4w3 descriptions because they either sound like an ISFP or an ENFP.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15