[Enneagram Type 4] Typing persons you would likely fall in love with - Page 3

Typing persons you would likely fall in love with

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Thank Tree24Thanks

This is a discussion on Typing persons you would likely fall in love with within the Heart Triad - Types 2,3,4 forums, part of the Enneagram Personality Theory Forum category; I need a type 2 ENFP or INFP in my life. All the girls I have ever been in love ...

I need a type 2 ENFP or INFP in my life. All the girls I have ever been in love with / had crushes on were ENFP or INFP type 2 OR the ones who weren't, I built up an imaginary version of them in my mind in which they were and this led to disappointment in real life when they failed to live up to it...I have a very specific type.

Type 4w5

7w6 ESFP so/sx

Type 4w5

A hard worker, someone who gets stuff DONE, someone dependable, reliable... 1, 3, 8... but with 5 somewhere in there because I just have a bias for 5s. I go weak for them T girls. I feel like I have a lot to offer them as well.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements

Type 4w5

I easily fall in love with 7s, but they've never reciprocated my feelings.
    So I would like to fall in love with an 8w9, or with a 6, or with any type who wouldn't make my feel the costant fear of beign abandoned.
    Rose for a Heart thanked this post.

Type 4w5

I could never see myself with a 7. My brother's a 7, we make each other miserable and I simply don't have the energy for it. Ideally, I'd love an 8, I've had many of them in my life and I admire and respect them greatly, we've always gotten along really well and whenever there's been a battle between us it's always strangely turned me on so yeah 8's are hot in my experience. I can dig another sexual 4 too I think, at least in my head I could. Who knows. Just a strong individual to take over the world with me would be sweet.
    throughtheroses thanked this post.

Type 4w5

I have a history of falling for 5's... Taking MBTI into account usually INTP or INFP.
    shmebulock thanked this post.

Type 4w3

I'd quite enjoy a Type 1 w9 (quite similar to myself) so the harmonious relationship wouldn't be of much conflict. Same moral values and aim to do things right!

HOWEVER.. there's something about Type 7 w6 Ya'll carry this extreme amount of energy that your problems become deep rooted into your core because of how happy and positive you make life out to be.. I love the challenge! I also love that you can bring the moment out in any situation that life becomes so enjoyable.

I need someone WAY more selfless than me, by that I mean someone who is not so inwardly focused. Great listener and KIND. I love a guy who's genuinely sweet and down to earth. Also, being more of a thinker than a feeler doesn't hurt either since I'm 99% emotion. As long as they're okay with my focus on identity and sensitivities, this is my best speculation of my type.

Unknown

I don't go by types either, I go by individuals regardless of type. With that said, most have been NT in one form or another. It was natural, not intended or sought out. They have the depth to understand me and the mental connection is really important to both of us. I may not be as T as them, but I keep up easily. For them, the end of their mind is the beginning of their heart. For me, the opposite. And we meet somewhere at the bridge between mind and heart.
    L P thanked this post.

Type 4w5

I tend to fall for 5s but it always ends up to be disasterous.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast