[INFJ] How to deal with evil/misguided People who dehumanize and try to hurt you? - Page 3

How to deal with evil/misguided People who dehumanize and try to hurt you?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54
Thank Tree112Thanks

This is a discussion on How to deal with evil/misguided People who dehumanize and try to hurt you? within the INFJ Forum - The Protectors forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; Originally Posted by Lyre Are violent against me, other people, other peoples property Go to the police. If you experiencing ...

  1. #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyre View Post
    Are violent against me, other people, other peoples property
    Go to the police.

    If you experiencing violence and stalking, that is the rational thing to do.



    Quote Originally Posted by Lyre View Post
    i will always tell people who don't know that knives are sharp
    The problem with your metaphor is that (excusing blunt knives, which can still be dangerous), knives are objectively sharp. Some of the topics you mentioned are open to both objective and subjective analysis.
    But as @Marvin the Dendroid said, if you continue to share thoughts such as race = IQ, expect difficulties. This is not a popular opinion; you will say it's because 'the truth makes people uncomfortable', but really, it's because it's not true. If you are a paladin for truth, don't you care that you are saying things that are wrong / ignoring facts / ignoring science / over-simplifying complex matters? Or are you merely a champion for your own subjective truth, wishing it to be accepted as objective? Give a read to the topic of rising (and falling) of IQ scores over time, how complex genetics are, environmental effects, etc. You can do your Googling. It is a more complex picture than "this group has this average, in comparison with that group", or "that is just how it is genetically" (lol). Genes aren't just 'that's what you get' (they are only part of the picture); please read about how different gens can be expressed differently (or surpassed) in different environments, how education, nutrition, and stress/lack thereof can effect performance, etc.
    Regardless, none should be subject to violence or stalking for merely sharing their views.
    AriesLilith, knife, Necrofantasia and 3 others thanked this post.

  2. #22
    INFJ

    Race and IQ heavily correlate, that is a proven fact.
    Just as much as it correlates with criminality and aggression.
    Jews are the smartest race though, before you try to label me the wrong way.

    And this truth has to get out because otherwise there will always be ethnic tensions and discrimination due to people seeing imaginary racism everywhere because equality of opportunity does not lead to equality of outcome.


    The only reason to suppress this info would be to be able to agitate one group against the other... but who does that?
    I mean "Antifa" are communist, a communist would never agitate people against an power structure to kill the people in power and establish their own one...I mean... that would mean that they would basically still do what they always did...

    I did not want to escalate this into such an political shit-show i genuinely did not want to.

  3. #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyre View Post
    Race and IQ heavily correlate, that is a proven fact.
    Just as much as it correlates with criminality and aggression.
    If you can read this piece and still feel that the above statements are uncontroversial and you should be able to voice them as much as you please without opposition, I don't know what planet you live on.

    I did not want to escalate this into such a political shit-show i genuinely did not want to.
    ...said the man who walked into an FC Barcelona fan bus carrying an "I Love Real Madrid" sign.



     

    Violent repression is never OK. If someone is stalking you and threatening with violence, go to the police. But you seem oblivious to how controversial your opinions are outside of repressive 3rd world countries like Russia. It doesn't help your cause.
    Highway Nights thanked this post.

  4. #24
    INFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin the Dendroid View Post
    If you can read this piece[/URL] and still feel that the above statements are uncontroversial and you should be able to voice them as much as you please without opposition, I don't know what planet you live on.

    I read into it, i quit after like one third of it because it is really a lot to read and i don't seem to get much new info out of it except of "you are guilty, do what we tell you"

    Is there a way for you to summarize your argument?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin the Dendroid View Post

    ...said the man who walked into an FC Barcelona fan bus carrying an "I Love Real Madrid" sign.
    This is not about sports for me, it's about the existence of civilization as we know it, you have to see the big picture. Intelligence is genetic, people in Africa have an extremely low intelligence, no matter how much we try to save them, only evolution itself can help them to grow, so we are doing nobody a favour overbearing ourself with their weight.

  5. #25
    INFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin the Dendroid View Post
    ...said the man who walked into an FC Barcelona fan bus carrying an "I Love Real Madrid" sign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyre View Post
    This is not about sports for me,


    Quote Originally Posted by Lyre View Post

    it's about the existence of civilization as we know it, you have to see the big picture. Intelligence is genetic, people in Africa have an extremely low intelligence, no matter how much we try to save them, only evolution itself can help them to grow, so we are doing nobody a favour overbearing ourself with their weight.
    Nothing like a good ol' right wing supremacy talk.

  6. #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyre View Post
    I read into it, i quit after like one third of it because it is really a lot to read and i don't seem to get much new info out of it except of "you are guilty, do what we tell you"

    Is there a way for you to summarize your argument?
    Here you go.

    This is not about sports for me, it's about the existence of civilization as we know it, you have to see the big picture. Intelligence is genetic, people in Africa have an extremely low intelligence, no matter how much we try to save them, only evolution itself can help them to grow, so we are doing nobody a favour overbearing ourself with their weight.
    I feel immensely relieved to know that the future of our white race rests on such perceptive, open-minded and compassionate shoulders.
    Aiwass and Highway Nights thanked this post.

  7. #27
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Weeeeell...IQ isn't a good measure of intelligence these days. The test questions assume a first world traditional Western education system is in place, to which people without that educational background are going to do worse on, regardless of race. For instance, if you give someone a logic puzzle to do that's meant to test spatial reasoning, if the person has seen that kind of logic puzzle before (and they are more common in certain educational systems), they are going to do much better at it, skewing your results. It's also not clear what IQ is when it comes to neuroscience. Quicker neuron reactions? More neuron connections? Familiarity and knowledge with certain subjects? Rote memory? And even in the case of say, more connections, too much of anything is actually a bad thing. (Creative people are noted for having a lot of neuron connections, but if you have "too" many, you get something like autism...) A 100-question test isn't going to get at the root of those questions. It's outdated, plain and simple.

    The rest of your points may be valid but I would also consider the notion "do no harm". If you try to divide people by race, even if those differing characteristics are true, you are also inviting people to get really rabid about their divisions, so to speak. Think lynchings, interment camps, forced sterilization. "Different but equal" seems to be a hard concept for humans to grasp, particularly when cultures naturally elevate certain characteristics over others.

    Anyway, for the rest of the stuff...I wrote a big post and then PerC ate it. Politics are extremely polarized these days, and I think extreme left wingers have just as many crazy ideas they try to promote as factual as extreme right wingers...and both of them also have some ideas that sound crazy but are genuinely good. It's good of you to be discerning and to hold onto controversial ideas that you think are true. Probability rules some of the ideas will be wrong, but it's like what Voltaire said--I disagree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. It's only by talking about these ideas and debating their pros and cons that we grow.
    Last edited by Aizar; 09-25-2018 at 11:31 AM.
    warweasel and Lyre thanked this post.

  8. #28
    INFJ

    Vunar, i got your point, my answer intended to stress that this is about something bigger than a temporary dispute based on nonsense but a question of our bare existence.

    And this is not right wing supremacy talk, this is basic biology which one only can deny using a huge amount of mental gymnastics and ignorance.

    Marvin you are so smug, sorry for insulting you by not reading half a book with close to zero arguments besides "muhuhuhu you are so guilty for something your forefathers did" and asking for you to refute my argumentation.
    But yes, you would need arguments for that one, so i can imagine why you choose this route.

    I feel immensely relieved to know that the future of our white race rests on such perceptive, open-minded and compassionate shoulders.
    Thanks, but as you see not only the white race, basically every race would profit from my ideas.
    But nvm, let's keep the Africans weak because we are to egoistic to give up our letter of indulgence...

    Aizar i think if you want to have a measure of intelligence better than IQ-tests you can look at the culture, invention, literature and civilisations the different kind of people have created.

    I think everybody divides and categorizes and especially people who pretend or actually want to fight racism do.
    A positive selection is extremely important and out of fear of eugenics we should not accept the actual state of dysgenics because of dysfunctional social systems and birth rate differences, those will otherwise be our downfall.

    I appreciate your support for freedom of thought and speech, that's all i could ask for, i want to be proven wrong to get even better ideas, but a bat on my skull does not make the deal for me with this.
    Last edited by Lyre; 09-25-2018 at 12:11 PM.

  9. #29

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyre View Post
    Marvin you are so sumug, sorry for insulting you by not reading half a book with close to zero arguments besides "muhuhuhu you are so guilty for something your forefathers did" and asking for you to refute my argumentation.
    But yes, you would need arguments for that one, so i can imagine why you choose this route.
    You are either a troll or dangerously naļve. Either way, arguments are pointless.

  10. #30
    INFJ

    Yes arguments are pointless, just do what people tell you "because they said so"


     
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-28-2018, 10:45 AM
  2. How do thinkers respond to/deal with constructive criticism compared to feelers?
    By Emotionally scary mothers in forum Myers Briggs Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2018, 01:48 PM
  3. [INTJ] How to deal with being overly critical of the self and other people?
    By Polk3456 in forum INTJ Forum - The Scientists
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2016, 12:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:02 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0