[INFJ] The Venting Thread for INFJs - Page 2351

The Venting Thread for INFJs

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2351 of 2362 FirstFirst ... 1351 1851 2251 2301 2341 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2361 ... LastLast
Results 23,501 to 23,510 of 23616
Thank Tree42025Thanks

This is a discussion on The Venting Thread for INFJs within the INFJ Forum - The Protectors forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; I am done with this life. No more plans, no more dreams, no more of those fuzzy feelings that complicate ...

  1. #23501
    INFJ

    I am done with this life. No more plans, no more dreams, no more of those fuzzy feelings that complicate everything else. I want out, out, out.

  2. #23502
    INFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Sei35 View Post
    I am done with this life. No more plans, no more dreams, no more of those fuzzy feelings that complicate everything else. I want out, out, out.
    When you want out, out, out, God wants in, in, in. Step back from the door. He's pressing on the Other Side. It'll swing open if you step back. But step waaaaay back, cuz it might hit you in the face otherwise.

  3. #23503
    INFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by AnneM View Post
    When you want out, out, out, God wants in, in, in. Step back from the door. He's pressing on the Other Side. It'll swing open if you step back. But step waaaaay back, cuz it might hit you in the face otherwise.
    If that would kill me, then maybe that's all I need.

  4. #23504
    INFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Sei35 View Post
    If that would kill me, then maybe that's all I need.
    Leetay lahtoo purito olos ariolos balun nee toh re.

  5. #23505

    Quote Originally Posted by Sei35 View Post
    I am done with this life. No more plans, no more dreams, no more of those fuzzy feelings that complicate everything else. I want out, out, out.
    I know the feeling more than I would like and getting tired of being around people so much because of the job with only the tiniest bit of energy left to drive myself home. By the time I get home it is 4am :(
    Stopping By Woods and Sei35 thanked this post.

  6. #23506

    Quote Originally Posted by Sei35 View Post
    I am done with this life. No more plans, no more dreams, no more of those fuzzy feelings that complicate everything else. I want out, out, out.
    Although I don't know what you're going through I understand this feeling well.

    Do you have any religious or spiritual practices?

    Although it is our choice to ultimately take our own life we should never opt for that way out of whatever situation we're in. You are one of the trillion miracles on this planet and have a truly unique gift to give to the world and everyone you encounter....yourself.

    You can open your door, cross the street and be greeted with so many miraculous beauties this world has to offer, water droplets on leaves, a sunrise, birds feeding their young, clouds, rain, smells, tastes. Think of all the things in your life you're able to touch, see, taste, hear and experience fully that people in other parts of the world are not bale to. The fact that you have are able to write your comment through access to the internet is proof that you have access to everything good and bad that the internet has to offer including this site where the are like-minded people who may also going through similar situations....

    ....like myself. Not to take the attention off of you but I too have recently fluctuated with suicide ideation and trying to keep my head above the water when most of the time I just wanted to submerge myself for good from not meeting high expectations, having grand dreams that haven't become a reality, feeling a failure, not succeeding and all along when I've been driven and focussed on these things I also lost sight of all the blessings I do have down to the basics of having all 5 senses (and 6th for us INFJ's) and all my limbs.

    You are the permanent magic that is the blue sky just shrouded by dark clouds that WILL pass (I struggle reminding myself of this sometimes). I hope this message reaches you and I hope you can gain some perspective on your situation as a result. Please hang on in there, you're not alone and I (I'm sure others on here too) are here to listen to you, support you, understand you.

    With love, Lewis
    raschel, Sei35, odinthor and 1 others thanked this post.

  7. #23507

    Quote Originally Posted by Sei35 View Post
    I am done with this life. No more plans, no more dreams, no more of those fuzzy feelings that complicate everything else. I want out, out, out.
    Cn1IWtNVYAEeve5.jpg

    I know you don't know me...
    But take this from someone who has been through a lot of shit...
    It truly is darkest just before dawn...
    But dawn always comes...
    A shimmer of hope on the horizon...
    Early sunshine breathing life in tired limbs...
    Who regain their strength...
    To keep on going...

    And you know. It's worth it. To keep on going. Salvation can be just around the corner. And. As @lewis2p eloquently puts it, there are so many beautiful things on this planet. That beauty will seep through your eyes once more, I promise. It will shatter your grey tainted glasses and will make you appreciate life again.

    Hugs.
    Stopping By Woods, Sei35, Negotiator and 2 others thanked this post.

  8. #23508

    5 days of water heater / well pump issues.
    First was the water heater, which took two days to fix, because apparently the element was exploded from overheating and corroded on so tight they had to use special tools.
    Once they fixed that, the next day the well went out, cue half a day to fix that.
    Then we had a good day getting showered and dishes done...
    And today the well went out again.
    The landlord wanted to back the pipes up with a water hose to remove calcium sediment that had built up from the well, and on Monday he swore up and down that he would come do it on Wednesday.
    In response to our complaints at the two day wait for him to get on with it, he (an ENTP) stood in our kitchen and said, and I quote, "It would be disrespectful of me to say I was doing it on Wednesday and not do it, so I promise it will be Wednesday!"
    Wed rolls around and we waited / called him off & on all day.
    Nothing.

    Today rolls around, nothing. I gave up and put my things back in my bathroom that I had taken out to avoid them being sullied by people doing plumbing work in there.
    6pm rolls around and they just show up, and without a seconds notice tromp right through into my bathroom first (!!!) where they proceed with the plumbing work right around my stuff!
    So then they can't get the right fittings attached, and after traipsing in and out for 3 hours, I am FREAKED THE FUCK OUT!
    I just want them GONE. I can't eat when people are doing gross plumbing stuff in the house, I'm SUPER DUPER HUNGRY, and I refuse to go hide in my bedroom which is boring anyway, so I have to be out here hearing them and smelling them and I am NOT happy at ALL!

    To make matters worse, my ISFJ mom is the sweetest person in the world and decided to offer the put-upon workers some food while they wait around for the landlord to get back with another part... so now the house smells of hamburgers at the same time and SHE GAVE THEM MY KETCHUP and they didn't wash their hands and I just yelled at her for it because DAMN! And she's too sweet to yell at so now I'm sad too.
    Windblownhair thanked this post.

  9. #23509
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by Sour Roses View Post
    5 days of water heater / well pump issues.
    First was the water heater, which took two days to fix, because apparently the element was exploded from overheating and corroded on so tight they had to use special tools.
    Once they fixed that, the next day the well went out, cue half a day to fix that.
    Then we had a good day getting showered and dishes done...
    And today the well went out again.
    The landlord wanted to back the pipes up with a water hose to remove calcium sediment that had built up from the well, and on Monday he swore up and down that he would come do it on Wednesday.
    In response to our complaints at the two day wait for him to get on with it, he (an ENTP) stood in our kitchen and said, and I quote, "It would be disrespectful of me to say I was doing it on Wednesday and not do it, so I promise it will be Wednesday!"
    Wed rolls around and we waited / called him off & on all day.
    Nothing.

    Today rolls around, nothing. I gave up and put my things back in my bathroom that I had taken out to avoid them being sullied by people doing plumbing work in there.
    6pm rolls around and they just show up, and without a seconds notice tromp right through into my bathroom first (!!!) where they proceed with the plumbing work right around my stuff!
    So then they can't get the right fittings attached, and after traipsing in and out for 3 hours, I am FREAKED THE FUCK OUT!
    I just want them GONE. I can't eat when people are doing gross plumbing stuff in the house, I'm SUPER DUPER HUNGRY, and I refuse to go hide in my bedroom which is boring anyway, so I have to be out here hearing them and smelling them and I am NOT happy at ALL!

    To make matters worse, my ISFJ mom is the sweetest person in the world and decided to offer the put-upon workers some food while they wait around for the landlord to get back with another part... so now the house smells of hamburgers at the same time and SHE GAVE THEM MY KETCHUP and they didn't wash their hands and I just yelled at her for it because DAMN! And she's too sweet to yell at so now I'm sad too.
    Inquiring minds want to know if this was special ketchup? (I have special ketchup. Itís the UK stuff, which means itís a bit more tart and not as sweet as the US stuff. I have very carefully hidden it from the hubby by placing it in the fridge. The poor boy canít find anything in there).

    On a more serious note, Iím sorry youíre having a rough week. House repairs are so frazzling.
    Sour Roses thanked this post.

  10. #23510
    INFJ

    I have nothing more to look forward to in my life. Nothing to live for.
    I'm too broken to start over.
    The Edwardian Spirit, AnneM and lewis2p thanked this post.



Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] The (stream of conscious?) venting thread for INTJ.
    By Hemoglobin in forum INTJ Forum - The Scientists
    Replies: 35177
    Last Post: Today, 11:51 AM
  2. [INFJ] Another Venting thread
    By CptKickerCutleg in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-12-2016, 02:25 PM
  3. [INFP] ESTJ venting thread
    By laurenrae08 in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 09:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:28 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0