[INFJ] The Venting Thread for INFJs

The Venting Thread for INFJs

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 2443 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24422
Thank Tree43044Thanks

This is a discussion on The Venting Thread for INFJs within the INFJ Forum - The Protectors forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; If we get enough votes, I was hoping to get this thread stickied so INFJs can use it as a ...

  1. #1
    Unknown


    The Venting Thread for INFJs

    If we get enough votes, I was hoping to get this thread stickied so INFJs can use it as a medium to vent and have quick access to it, instead of making individual threads.

    Anyways, if you're having a bad day or just want to yell to the four winds issues that have been frustrating you lately, this is the thread to do so.

    Of course, if you have specific issues that you would like our wise members of this board to help you out with, you're welcome to make your own thread for it.

    Begin.
    efromm, napoleon227, Azure Bass and 68 others thanked this post.



  2. #2
    Unknown


    I won't really be using this thread a lot, but since I started it, I guess I will give it a shot.

    I'm frustrated that I began with my coffee consumption. I didn't want to, but I seriously need it, otherwise, life doesn't seem that meaningful. *sigh*

  3. #3

    Isn't there a venting section in Spam World?

    Seems like that would be a better place for this thread.

  4. #4
    Unknown


    Quote Originally Posted by Torai View Post
    Isn't there a venting section in Spam World?

    Seems like that would be a better place for this thread.
    There is, but there's also threads of this kind in every type sub-forum(or for the most part). Besides, most INFJs don't post beyond this INFJ forum, so this would give a chance for them to come here and vent.

    Don't really know where most people stand of having a venting thread in this section, but I did one anyways. Worse-case scenarios: it gets lost on the pile of other threads, or gets moved to the spam section. Either way, just testing.
    efromm, napoleon227, chickydoda and 29 others thanked this post.

  5. #5
    INFJ - The Protectors

    When ever you are in a store with a wallet ( you put your change in the wallet) and someone puts the change on top of the receipt and hands it to you as one. Grrrr I have to then put my wallet away and separate the change from the receipt. It may seem simple but it is extremely annoying when it happens like 5 times in one day. Vent over.
    efromm, chickydoda, ljcoles and 131 others thanked this post.

  6. #6
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by how do you feel View Post
    When ever you are in a store with a wallet ( you put your change in the wallet) and someone puts the change on top of the receipt and hands it to you as one. Grrrr I have to then put my wallet away and separate the change from the receipt. It may seem simple but it is extremely annoying when it happens like 5 times in one day. Vent over.
    Oh this is great! I just got done typing about my wallet,

    I make a similar purchase and I'll walk to the car holding the reciept, paper change, coin change, wallet, keys and whatever I bought. I do this because:

    I might forget my wallet in the store
    I might forget my receipt in the store
    I might forget my keys in the store
    I might forget my change in the store
    I might forget whatever I bought in the store

    It's crazy but that's 'system' I have worked out. If I bought a large item I end up pushing the cart to my car with my elbows.

    EDIT: I just had to edit this post because I forgot to mention the receipt...
    efromm, day_dreamer, oxytocinjunkie and 42 others thanked this post.

  7. #7
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by Veramacor View Post
    Oh this is great! I just got done typing about my wallet,

    I make a similar purchase and I'll walk to the car holding the reciept, paper change, coin change, wallet, keys and whatever I bought. I do this because:

    I might forget my wallet in the store
    I might forget my receipt in the store
    I might forget my keys in the store
    I might forget my change in the store
    I might forget whatever I bought in the store

    It's crazy but that's 'system' I have worked out. If I bought a large item I end up pushing the cart to my car with my elbows.

    EDIT: I just had to edit this post because I forgot to mention the receipt...
    You could make a laminate and put it in your wallet as a form of check list -Just feel inside your pocket instead of holding it all. It may work :D

  8. #8

    People just don't get it!

    BLAUARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    efromm, oxytocinjunkie, Tsuki and 103 others thanked this post.

  9. #9
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Now if only I could figure out how to vote this thread up...I think rant threads are good, so long as the ranting is never about the forum or the people in it.

    My rant..uh...erm...RAWRGH! People. That is all.
    efromm, oxytocinjunkie, Tsuki and 97 others thanked this post.

  10. #10
    INFJ - The Protectors

    I'm venting a positive feeling.

    I like fire emblem. It really shows how a game can tell a story; especially fire emblem 6. My favorite part about the series of them is the story, followed by having everyone survive at the end of the game.
    Female INFJ, affinity, Vexilla Regis and 23 others thanked this post.


     
Page 1 of 2443 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] The (stream of conscious?) venting thread for INTJ.
    By Hemoglobin in forum INTJ Forum - The Scientists
    Replies: 36349
    Last Post: Today, 01:36 PM
  2. [INFJ] Another Venting thread
    By CptKickerCutleg in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-12-2016, 03:25 PM
  3. [INFP] ESTJ venting thread
    By laurenrae08 in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 10:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:02 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0