Meaning - your own inevitable death. I feel like this subject should be less taboo to talk about because it's helpful to talk about these kinds of things instead of letting them rot in our heads (pun intended).
So, some questions on the subject!
Does it scare you to think about it or are you more accepting of it? If it scares you, what would you say scares you about it? Do you feel like any of the categories that were listed in this video resonate with you? It's okay if none of them do. Feel free to share your own specific fears.
1.I'm afraid to die because my death would cause grief to my relatives and friends.
2. I'm afraid to die because all of my ambitions, my plans, my projects would come to an end.
3. I'm afraid to die because I'm worried that the process of death might be painful.
4. I'm afraid to die because I would no longer be able to have any experiences.
5. If I died, I would no longer be able to care for my dependents.
6. I'm afraid to die because I'm afraid what would happen to me if there is life after death.
7. I'm afraid to die because I'm afraid of what might happen to my body after I die.
How do you envision your funeral going? Would you prefer there to be mourning or would you rather people celebrate your life? Maybe you don't have a preference.
And lastly, how do you think you would like your remains to be cared for? Natural burial, normal? Alternatives? I've heard of being made into a tree for example: Biodegradable burial pod turns your body into a tree - CNN
Or even turning your ashes into a "LifeGem" - LifeGem - Ashes to Diamonds