Hey - Page 2

Hey

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
Thank Tree1Thanks

This is a discussion on Hey within the INFP Forum - The Idealists forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; Originally Posted by Shoulderlean I also want to add that I'm disappointed in the male species. I thought they had ...

  1. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoulderlean View Post
    I also want to add that I'm disappointed in the male species. I thought they had morals but they really are evil people. I just don't know which gender made who evil first. I've always leaned towards women but men have always conquered them for billions of years already but maybe for good reason? Idk.. But the point is, I just wanted to add that I'm living proof that this world is fucked. Because if the world can turn me into a monster then there is no hope. Girls have shunned me or embraced me all because of money and that lowkey started my descent into the way I perceive life. If girls weren't so obsessed with the cool crowd and for a guy being rich or having money so they can buy them stuff for them or their future kids than I'd be a much happier person right now. I'm an idealist but for good reason. If you was in my shoes, how could you not be an idealist? How could you not be being me in my own meat suit? I mean, i was homeless and no girl wanted me. Not one. That's when I knew love was fake and everything is bullshit. Porn is the truth about life and society. Porn is the truth.. Not only that how we move. All dudes are gay. Everyone hides it. But when we talk we see a person and then we see our genitals if we're not thinking too hard about blocking those thoughts out. All I know is that society wants us to be so advanced when we haven't even laid the groundwork first. We haven't mastered the basics and gotten to the bottom of the most basic shit about ourselves.. our psyche. We don't have our emotions in check. Everyone judges and kills each other so how the fuck can you think you're holier than thou when you haven't even admitted to others about who you really are.. No one tells each other how their mouths move. They just expect people to know.. The most basic of shit people can't talk about.. Mostly because of society and girls .. girls saying eww and outcasting you and labeling you as weird.. Im the black sheep, outcast, everything you want to call it. I'm it. I'm probably the most outcasted person who doesn't fit in or belong nowhere on earth.. But it's not because I really am weird. That's the funny thing. It's because everyone else really is the weird ones in the superficial sense but in the non superficial sense I don't fit in because I'm plainly just different. I know everyone says they don't fit in. But I really extremely don't fit in. I have been called everything in the book.. Everything.. I'm ready to die and go.. I'm so ready it's not even funny but I don't believe in suicide because I don't want to put that karma on myself in the afterlife if one exists..
    How do you know they don't have morals, ones that you consider to be evil? Have you considered that you may be a monster to others, the way you consider other to be a monsters? Maybe you had nothing to offer to a women (something they would value) that they would want a relationship with you.Not to mention, money are crucial to have a family and I suppose in most of the cases that's purpose of the romantic relationships, that's quite important thing to be lacking.I mean was woman supposed to be a homeless with you? With all dudes being gay that's pretty factually incorrect statement. Gay by definition means attraction to people of same sex as you, most people men, as far I know aren't attracted sexually to men, up including me.Pretty sure I'm not hiding it. If you're talking about masturbation that's not being gay, as it doesn't equate attraction to other men or even self. Everyone is judging everyone, that's true but what about it? Sure, everyone judges by specific criteria be it rational or not one I would say a lot of thing a good thing as not everyone is equal value to a specific individual with unique wants and tastes. As for killing that's pretty much false, with an exception of third world countries and areas with high violent crimes, murder and killings are quite uncommon in first world countries.If everyone would be killing each other then, logically speaking society would be unable to sustain for very long. Everyone else can't be weird, if you distinguish yourself from usual and norm (as you brought up not being able to fit in) then by definition you're weird one, It's simple as that if you want a relationship you will have to offer something of value ,not what you consider of value but what potential partner would consider of value. Think about this way, if I offered you a rusty bike and I would consider that rusty bike of great value to me personally and told you I would sold you it for 2000 $, you would probably reject the offer as it wouldn't be worth to you nowhere near as much, as to you it would be rusty useless bike and you could get better one for a much better price. I could act all offended because no one would like to buy said bike for that price or I could accept that no one wants such bike because it's of no value to them and attempt to find other source of money to get that 2000 $. Meaning if you want something from someone you need to offer them something they consider of value, if you don't have such thing that anyone would consider of value then you need to obtain it, in order to have a relationship. You can't just expect anyone take something they don't consider sufficient value and trade with it as you yourself probably wouldn't do so in regard of that what you consider of little value.
    Last edited by NagatoUzumaki; 11-17-2019 at 05:22 PM.

  2. #12
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by NagatoUzumaki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoulderlean View Post
    I also want to add that I'm disappointed in the male species. I thought they had morals but they really are evil people. I just don't know which gender made who evil first. I've always leaned towards women but men have always conquered them for billions of years already but maybe for good reason? Idk.. But the point is, I just wanted to add that I'm living proof that this world is fucked. Because if the world can turn me into a monster then there is no hope. Girls have shunned me or embraced me all because of money and that lowkey started my descent into the way I perceive life. If girls weren't so obsessed with the cool crowd and for a guy being rich or having money so they can buy them stuff for them or their future kids than I'd be a much happier person right now. I'm an idealist but for good reason. If you was in my shoes, how could you not be an idealist? How could you not be being me in my own meat suit? I mean, i was homeless and no girl wanted me. Not one. That's when I knew love was fake and everything is bullshit. Porn is the truth about life and society. Porn is the truth.. Not only that how we move. All dudes are gay. Everyone hides it. But when we talk we see a person and then we see our genitals if we're not thinking too hard about blocking those thoughts out. All I know is that society wants us to be so advanced when we haven't even laid the groundwork first. We haven't mastered the basics and gotten to the bottom of the most basic shit about ourselves.. our psyche. We don't have our emotions in check. Everyone judges and kills each other so how the fuck can you think you're holier than thou when you haven't even admitted to others about who you really are.. No one tells each other how their mouths move. They just expect people to know.. The most basic of shit people can't talk about.. Mostly because of society and girls .. girls saying eww and outcasting you and labeling you as weird.. Im the black sheep, outcast, everything you want to call it. I'm it. I'm probably the most outcasted person who doesn't fit in or belong nowhere on earth.. But it's not because I really am weird. That's the funny thing. It's because everyone else really is the weird ones in the superficial sense but in the non superficial sense I don't fit in because I'm plainly just different. I know everyone says they don't fit in. But I really extremely don't fit in. I have been called everything in the book.. Everything.. I'm ready to die and go.. I'm so ready it's not even funny but I don't believe in suicide because I don't want to put that karma on myself in the afterlife if one exists..
    How do you know they don't have morals, ones that you consider to be evil? Have you considered that you may be a monster to others, the way you consider other to be a monsters? Maybe you had nothing to offer to a women (something they would value) that they would want a relationship with you.Not to mention, money are crucial to have a family and I suppose in most of the cases that's purpose of the romantic relationships, that's quite important thing to be lacking.I mean was woman supposed to be a homeless with you? With all dudes being gay that's pretty factually incorrect statement. Gay by definition means attraction to people of same sex as you, most people men, as far I know aren't attracted sexually to men, up including me.Pretty sure I'm not hiding it. If you're talking about masturbation that's not being gay, as it doesn't equate attraction to other men or even self. Everyone is judging everyone, that's true but what about it? Sure, everyone judges by specific criteria be it rational or not one I would say a lot of thing a good thing as not everyone is equal value to a specific individual with unique wants and tastes. As for killing that's pretty much false, with an exception of third world countries and areas with high violent crimes, murder and killings are quite uncommon in first world countries.If everyone would be killing each other then, logically speaking society would be unable to sustain for very long. Everyone else can't be weird, if you distinguish yourself from usual and norm (as you brought up not being able to fit in) then by definition you're weird one, It's simple as that if you want a relationship you will have to offer something of value ,not what you consider of value but what potential partner would consider of value. Think about this way, if I offered you a rusty bike and I would consider that rusty bike of great value to me personally and told you I would sold you it for 2000 $, you would probably reject the offer as it wouldn't be worth to you nowhere near as much, as to you it would be rusty useless bike and you could get better one for a much better price. I could act all offended because no one would like to buy said bike for that price or I could accept that no one wants such bike because it's of no value to them and attempt to find other source of money to get that 2000 $. Meaning if you want something from someone you need to offer them something they consider of value, if you don't have such thing that anyone would consider of value then you need to obtain it, in order to have a relationship. You can't just expect anyone take something they don't consider sufficient value and trade with it as you yourself probably wouldn't do so in regard of that what you consider of little value.
    I love how everything you said was to turn me into the bad guy again. And yes I've been called monster before. Yes I know people probably think or do think I'm the monster instead of them but there's two sides to every coin. I'm just showing you my side. The side no one talks about or cares to talk about. Point is, this is less about me being a monster and money. It's about how everyone ignores the fact that millions of kids go missing by the same government you bow down to and people react like you do in a nonchalant matter-of-fact fashion.

  3. #13
    Unknown

    @NagatoUzumaki also how can I be a monster when I don't scoff at the fact of saving the world unlike you and most people which is something a monster would do so nope not a monster.. just being a monster to the monsters. You get what I'm saying? And I'm not saying all dudes are gay in the attraction sense but gay in the visual sense but no one says nothing about it, I'm not talking about masturbation either even though doing that to a dude fucking or gettin head is gay too but that's neither here nor there.. But people would see me as a monster because I'm not what people have grown up seeing on tv. You feel what I'm saying? I'm the ugly truth but I'm not a monster deep down. Y'all are the ugly truth but y'all actually are the monsters. I bet you can't even count how many times you've made a sarcastic remark or talked down on someone condescendingly like you're so much better than that person. That's not a good thing smarty pants lol .. that's mean. It's as simple and basic as that. So yes.. if you relate to that type of jargon you are evil. Point blank. I don't so I'm not. But like I said.. it's about the kids and about science as well. We could be evolving and doing so much more if people weren't so full of themselves slurping their own cock.

  4. #14
    Unknown

    @NagatoUzumaki oh and the only thing I should have to offer to a girl is pure intentions and love for them. Everything else is secondary bro so I don't know what the fuck you talking about. See that's that brainwashing shit everyone around you drilled into you. Does that make sense.. think about it.. why would I like a person who only wants me if I offer them money.. think about that.. that means they only like me for money.. and not for me unless me is a person who likes to be used by a person who only wants me for money which would make me a psychopath with mental issues which is you and the billions of people on earth 🙃

  5. #15
    Unknown

    I'm as predictable as the demons around me are predictable. I already know demons are gonna demon and be sarcastic, judgy, money-hungry assholes all day everyday so I know what anyone will say to me regarding what I talk about.

  6. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoulderlean View Post
    I love how everything you said was to turn me into the bad guy again. And yes I've been called monster before. Yes I know people probably think or do think I'm the monster instead of them but there's two sides to every coin. I'm just showing you my side. The side no one talks about or cares to talk about. Point is, this is less about me being a monster and money. It's about how everyone ignores the fact that millions of kids go missing by the same government you bow down to and people react like you do in a nonchalant matter-of-fact fashion.
    Well, if you can turn others into bad guys, we others and up including can't turn you into one? It seems you preach but don't practice what you preach, as you've pretty much condemned almost entirety of humans if not entirety with presenting "only one side of the coin".Not to mention rationale behind it was quite unstable. What kids you're even talking about, from where you take data and how is that my personal responsibility to save whatever kids you're talking about as if I was some omnipotent being or is about pointless caring? I'm supposed to cry or something when some sort of tragedy happens in the world and that would make not a monster?

    Yeah, I doubt whatever you're talking about is about saving the world and simply saving some individuals, ones that me and people like me have none or next to none influence over. Gay in a visual sense? Are you talking about stereotypical depiction of gay person looks? I mean that's not true either, as most men don't fit such stereotype either (wearing tight pants ,specific leather clothing, pink shirt etc).If not, you aren't conveying what you're trying to say in understandable manner as you're using incorrect terminology. I doubt that's true, there are plenty of people that don't match what people saw what they up on TV, as culture shifts to various degrees and not that many depiction on tv depict your average joe. No I can't, that's in the first place unreasonable expectation and pointless one because people simply can't keep track in the memory of their conversations and their number in great quantities, being sarcastic or mean to someone is a triviality that people can easily survive and live with and it's useless information that can't be really utilized. Being mean is ridiculously low standard to a qualifier for a term monster, I could say you called me smarty pants and I perceived it as mean and attack on me and therefore you're a monster and as such I'm justified by your standard respond to you with an evil as you're evil.Not a good to whom? What science has to do with that? Is everyone supposed to be all scientist? Well, aside from fact not everyone is suited to be a scientist and be effective as one you need to be intelligent, beyond an average and in order for society to function and scientist you need people in other jobs. You know so scientists can have food on their table and the table to put food on, materials necessary to conducting research and long list of items that are necessary or make their life much better. Not to mention, not everyone has such aspiration in life as they may be interested in art, having friends or whatever your average joe likes to do.

    And no that's not how it works. Almost everyone can offer "love", whatever you think that it's. So your love or friendship have not much of a value if you can't provide anything alongside of that.As I've said, you're projecting what you want onto others and expect others to value what you value. Again you're offering a rusty bike that is of personal value to you but of no use to others.Why would you want a person that wants if you have money to offer? Same reason you want any other service or product that you will get for money (lol). I'm not saying saying that you should start a relationship with a person that wants just a money from you but let's not pretend that money isn't important, as I've explained if you want a prospering family money is a must.No one wants to live in cardboard box.Not really, I may like a jacket for it's color but think jacket isn't sufficient to be warm enough to protect me from cold during a harsh winter and therefore not buy a jacket despite I like it for it's color. It isn't either or, one may like you for a specific characteristic but if you have major flaw that makes unfit overall for goal of the relationship they won't chose you . As I've explained money is important if one plans to start a family.Actually, incorrect if I recall statistics people diagnosed with ASPD (what is refereed as a psychopaths/sociopaths) make only for lower single digit number among general population.
    Last edited by NagatoUzumaki; 11-17-2019 at 07:10 PM.

  7. #17

    Infp's at there cores are doer's, we have to actually take action for things we are passionate about or else we get into this self defeating over thinking rut, why is it up to other people to save the world and impress you, why are you not out there pursuing helping children with sexual abuse history if thats what your passionate about. you dont have to save the world in one day, there are many people in this world who put time energy and resources into trying to making this world a better place, one day at a time.

  8. #18
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by RazzingRascal View Post
    Infp's at there cores are doer's, we have to actually take action for things we are passionate about or else we get into this self defeating over thinking rut, why is it up to other people to save the world and impress you, why are you not out there pursuing helping children with sexual abuse history if thats what your passionate about. you dont have to save the world in one day, there are many people in this world who put time energy and resources into trying to making this world a better place, one day at a time.
    I do music. That's what I do. I'm doing something by being the monster that you look up to that hurts these kids. I've been actively doing something for years. You think doing things the right way is gonna save these kids? Lol .. it's wartime. There's no playing nice no more. How you gonna fight the government with signs? See me, I'm implimenting psychological warfare since everyone visuals and audio is SOOOOO important to people. I'm gonna use that shit and fuck em to fuck them

  9. #19
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by NagatoUzumaki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoulderlean View Post
    I love how everything you said was to turn me into the bad guy again. And yes I've been called monster before. Yes I know people probably think or do think I'm the monster instead of them but there's two sides to every coin. I'm just showing you my side. The side no one talks about or cares to talk about. Point is, this is less about me being a monster and money. It's about how everyone ignores the fact that millions of kids go missing by the same government you bow down to and people react like you do in a nonchalant matter-of-fact fashion.
    Well, if you can turn others into bad guys, we others and up including can't turn you into one? It seems you preach but don't practice what you preach, as you've pretty much condemned almost entirety of humans if not entirety with presenting "only one side of the coin".Not to mention rationale behind it was quite unstable. What kids you're even talking about, from where you take data and how is that my personal responsibility to save whatever kids you're talking about as if I was some omnipotent being or is about pointless caring? I'm supposed to cry or something when some sort of tragedy happens in the world and that would make not a monster?

    Yeah, I doubt whatever you're talking about is about saving the world and simply saving some individuals, ones that me and people like me have none or next to none influence over. Gay in a visual sense? Are you talking about stereotypical depiction of gay person looks? I mean that's not true either, as most men don't fit such stereotype either (wearing tight pants ,specific leather clothing, pink shirt etc).If not, you aren't conveying what you're trying to say in understandable manner as you're using incorrect terminology. I doubt that's true, there are plenty of people that don't match what people saw what they up on TV, as culture shifts to various degrees and not that many depiction on tv depict your average joe. No I can't, that's in the first place unreasonable expectation and pointless one because people simply can't keep track in the memory of their conversations and their number in great quantities, being sarcastic or mean to someone is a triviality that people can easily survive and live with and it's useless information that can't be really utilized. Being mean is ridiculously low standard to a qualifier for a term monster, I could say you called me smarty pants and I perceived it as mean and attack on me and therefore you're a monster and as such I'm justified by your standard respond to you with an evil as you're evil.Not a good to whom? What science has to do with that? Is everyone supposed to be all scientist? Well, aside from fact not everyone is suited to be a scientist and be effective as one you need to be intelligent, beyond an average and in order for society to function and scientist you need people in other jobs. You know so scientists can have food on their table and the table to put food on, materials necessary to conducting research and long list of items that are necessary or make their life much better. Not to mention, not everyone has such aspiration in life as they may be interested in art, having friends or whatever your average joe likes to do.

    And no that's not how it works. Almost everyone can offer "love", whatever you think that it's. So your love or friendship have not much of a value if you can't provide anything alongside of that.As I've said, you're projecting what you want onto others and expect others to value what you value. Again you're offering a rusty bike that is of personal value to you but of no use to others.Why would you want a person that wants if you have money to offer? Same reason you want any other service or product that you will get for money (lol). I'm not saying saying that you should start a relationship with a person that wants just a money from you but let's not pretend that money isn't important, as I've explained if you want a prospering family money is a must.No one wants to live in cardboard box.Not really, I may like a jacket for it's color but think jacket isn't sufficient to be warm enough to protect me from cold during a harsh winter and therefore not buy a jacket despite I like it for it's color. It isn't either or, one may like you for a specific characteristic but if you have major flaw that makes unfit overall for goal of the relationship they won't chose you . As I've explained money is important if one plans to start a family.Actually, incorrect if I recall statistics people diagnosed with ASPD (what is refereed as a psychopaths/sociopaths) make only for lower single digit number among general population.
    Oh I practice what I preach. You asked me what you should do about the kids, and what kids like you don't give a fuck lol that says everything. You don't care deep down inside bro. You only care about your own insignificant life only. I'm not stating opinions. I'm stating facts. These are facts I'm stating that needs to be written and followed damn near like laws because people don't know how to act. Point blank. Do not paint the world as such a holy and nice place you fuckin scumbag piece of shit. Don't play with me. Again, you talking to somebody who is from a place that's really not good so I advise to come at me with some sense. I'm not playing with you or nobody so stop playing with me and just know that I know who you is. And IDGAF if you don't like me. But just know I'm gonna kill your kind. That's a fact.

  10. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoulderlean View Post
    I do music. That's what I do. I'm doing something by being the monster that you look up to that hurts these kids. I've been actively doing something for years.
    Yeah, I doubt that's very efficient if at all in saving hurt kids and whatever you're talking about. I'm pretty sure police is doing quite more efficient job in saving whatever missing kids you refereed to (unless you're talking about grand conspiracy but then as overwhelming majority of them in all likelihood not real).
    Ok, that doesn't make logical sense.You're doing something by being monster that someone looks up to that hurts the kids. It's like saying I'm helping a kids by being a pedophile like one that hurt a children.Even assuming you attempted to say you tried convey the message through music, by imitating such people in your musical clips to bring attention to the issue.From results of your videos (views and likes) you aren't exactly doing great in that department to put it mildly. I would probably bet on police if I had to bet on who saved more kids with their efforts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoulderlean View Post
    Oh I practice what I preach. You asked me what you should do about the kids, and what kids like you don't give a fuck lol that says everything. You don't care deep down inside bro. You only care about your own insignificant life only. I'm not stating opinions. I'm stating facts. These are facts I'm stating that needs to be written and followed damn near like laws because people don't know how to act. Point blank. Do not paint the world as such a holy and nice place you fuckin scumbag piece of shit. Don't play with me. Again, you talking to somebody who is from a place that's really not good so I advise to come at me with some sense. I'm not playing with you or nobody so stop playing with me and just know that I know who you is. And IDGAF if you don't like me. But just know I'm gonna kill your kind. That's a fact.


    That's an assertion not an argument that would substantiate such assertion and refute presented counter argument for opposite notion. If you can't even answer the question then you're just applying empty rhetoric rather than anything of substance. I can do that too, OMG you talk about kid but what about hurt women, why aren't even you talking about them you monster! Everyone can do that, for a facts you didn't really seem be able to provide evidence and provide course of action, instead treating asking questions as some sort of admission of guilt and fact that I don't care about some hypothetical children that you didn't even prove existence of. Wow wow, now that's a threat to my life and of other people.Now you're either a troll or dangerous to others individual.
    Last edited by NagatoUzumaki; 11-17-2019 at 07:31 PM.


     
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hey hey hey hey-hey!
    By Boop in forum Intro
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 09:32 AM
  2. Hey Hey Hey Hey........
    By emperor_domi in forum Intro
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 10:52 PM
  3. hey hey hey
    By letsrunaway in forum Intro
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 04:09 AM
  4. Hey hey hey from a newly diagnosed female INFJ!
    By waterviolet in forum Intro
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 05:30 PM
  5. Hey Hey Hey
    By Jeff05 in forum Intro
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 06:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:35 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0