[INFP] Some Random Things We Have In Common

Some Random Things We Have In Common

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58
Thank Tree35Thanks

This is a discussion on Some Random Things We Have In Common within the INFP Forum - The Idealists forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; I think I've noticed some interesting trends while skimming through the threads lately. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is ...

  1. #1
    INFP - The Idealists

    Some Random Things We Have In Common

    I think I've noticed some interesting trends while skimming through the threads lately. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is every INFP's favorite movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? And do we all love Radiohead?

    Feel free to post some other things you've noticed many INFPs have in common.
    Maureen, Shades, Acey and 2 others thanked this post.



  2. #2
    INFJ

    I think I'm the only one who's not watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind >.>
    IDK I heard some character in there is an ENFP so I should watch it teehee...carry on, I have no part in this thread!

  3. #3
    INFP - The Idealists

    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Leaves View Post
    I think I'm the only one who's not watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind >.>
    IDK I heard some character in there is an ENFP so I should watch it teehee...carry on, I have no part in this thread!
    Please watch it immediately. It quite possibly might change your life.
    boredToDeath, Maureen, Vaka and 1 others thanked this post.

  4. #4
    INFP - The Idealists

    I've never seen that movie either. And I don't really like Radiohead; I never understood the insane amount of hype and praise that the critics give them. Also, I never understood why so many INFPs on here are in love with them too.
    I pretty much just ruined the whole point of this thread didn't I?

  5. #5
    INFP - The Idealists

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    I've never seen that movie either. And I don't really like Radiohead; I never understood the insane amount of hype and praise that the critics give them. Also, I never understood why so many INFPs on here are in love with them too.
    I pretty much just ruined the whole point of this thread didn't I?
    Haha no you didn't. I just wanted to see how many people are crazy about those two particular..things. I don't really know Radiohead that well either. I've heard like two songs. I love the movie though

  6. #6
    INFP - The Idealists

    we love to talk to ourselves in some form or other

    we love to imagine fantasy characters who aren't there and sometimes interact with them
    manar, Linnifae, Acey and 2 others thanked this post.

  7. #7
    INFP - The Idealists

    Quote Originally Posted by OmarFW View Post

    we love to imagine fantasy characters who aren't there and sometimes interact with them
    Have you ever been worried that one will actually come alive and attack you?
    Linnifae and lonewolf thanked this post.

  8. #8
    INFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by obz900 View Post
    Please watch it immediately. It quite possibly might change your life.
    I'll be sure to watch it...I may try to find it online or something...but I'll watch it!

  9. #9
    INFP - The Idealists

    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Leaves View Post
    I'll be sure to watch it...I may try to find it online or something...but I'll watch it!
    You should find a huge group of INFPs to watch it with.

  10. #10
    INFP - The Idealists

    Radiohead's like the most popular altish rock band out there. Eternal Sunshine I did really like but I am wary of exalting it, Jim Carey's character is kind of a loser and I no longer think 'being rescued' is the kind of thing I want to happen to me. It's been a few years since I saw and and while it's good I don't really want to use it as a reference point for my life. It makes sense that people with similar personalities would have other similarities though, I think. ;)


     
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 10 random things no one would know about you
    By Enigma in forum General Chat
    Replies: 365
    Last Post: 08-11-2019, 11:49 PM
  2. Replies: 196
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 06:45 PM
  3. Random things that make you laugh
    By ruyr in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 03:58 PM
  4. Assorted "random" things I think about
    By Adam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 02:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:32 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0