So I've compiled a list of the things I have done for some time already in attempting to venture out of my usual old comfort zone
- I've expanded some of my interests. For example, I become more passionate in studying why people have certain interests that are different from mine.
- I've made promises to myself to stand up for my views more often if I know I'm right, and they work.
- I've showed more passion in talking about imagination, idealism and dreams even though in the past I usually went a bit shy when it comes to talking about those things.
- I tend to see the bigger picture of things more often rather than only things that benefit my very personal subjective system.
- I become more honest with my flaws, but not enough until I allow people to hurt me emotionally.
Can any of those be beneficial for other INFP's? Just wondering.