Start Off, stereotypes:
- The computer geek who lives in virtual reality and understands computers and Internet communication, but lacks experience in real-life social situations.
- The mystic or spiritual philosopher who is into all things mystical, esoteric, or eastern and makes little sense to the material-minded.
- The encyclopedist or librarian type who knows literally all there is to know about vast areas of knowledge, but does not use his or her knowledge at work.
- The office introvert who will not let a sentence mean anything but what was technically said, and doesn't care about how uncomfortable he is making his co-workers.
- Master mind, the genius and greatest planner of all time.
- The Scientist, person of science who adheres to correct principle of supporting knowledge with clear practical objective evidence.
- The intellectual, common people are unable to communicate on his wave length, hence the pleb frustrate such beings.
This is just breaking the ice it seems as if there is a big difference in the project persona differences between the INTp and the INTJ.