[INTJ] The (stream of conscious?) venting thread for INTJ. - Page 53

The (stream of conscious?) venting thread for INTJ.

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 53 of 3551 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 35503
Thank Tree69889Thanks

This is a discussion on The (stream of conscious?) venting thread for INTJ. within the INTJ Forum - The Scientists forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; Originally Posted by Isis Nice... I mean, rugged. What can I say? I put on a very convincing act at ...

  1. #521
    INTJ - The Scientists

    Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    Nice...

    I mean, rugged.
    What can I say? I put on a very convincing act at first. Wait until she realizes I'm far less interesting than I seem. The long periods of silence and disasterous attempts at conversation don't usually end after the first date.

  2. #522
    INTJ - The Scientists

    Quote Originally Posted by SL4289 View Post
    What can I say? I put on a very convincing act at first. Wait until she realizes I'm far less interesting than I seem. The long periods of silence and disasterous attempts at conversation don't usually end after the first date.
    YOu may seem mysterious, though, and could remain that way.

    According to the Men are from Mars guy, men do the most speaking on the third date and then decline after that...

  3. #523
    INTJ - The Scientists

    Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    YOu may seem mysterious, though, and could remain that way.

    According to the Men are from Mars guy, men do the most speaking on the third date and then decline after that...
    I spend pretty much every date fighting for what to say next. It's rather difficult for two people who don't really know each other to sit across from one another and have a meaningful conversation.

    Every real relationship I've had has been possible because they, for some reason, understood my eccentricities and liked it. At least, they liked it for a little while.

    Like I said in the Rarity forum, I need an INTJ woman.

  4. #524
    INTJ - The Scientists

    Quote Originally Posted by SL4289 View Post
    I spend pretty much every date fighting for what to say next. It's rather difficult for two people who don't really know each other to sit across from one another and have a meaningful conversation.

    Every real relationship I've had has been possible because they, for some reason, understood my eccentricities and liked it. At least, they liked it for a little while.

    Like I said in the Rarity forum, I need an INTJ woman.
    Wow, that was depressing. Someone rant about something so we can attack... I mean help you.

  5. #525
    INTJ - The Scientists

    Quote Originally Posted by SL4289 View Post
    Wow, that was depressing. Someone rant about something so we can attack... I mean help you.
    Turn the page.

  6. #526
    INTJ - The Scientists

    Quote Originally Posted by SL4289 View Post
    Wow, that was depressing. Someone rant about something so we can attack... I mean help you.

  7. #527
    INTJ - The Scientists

    Quote Originally Posted by SL4289 View Post
    I spend pretty much every date fighting for what to say next. It's rather difficult for two people who don't really know each other to sit across from one another and have a meaningful conversation.

    Every real relationship I've had has been possible because they, for some reason, understood my eccentricities and liked it. At least, they liked it for a little while.

    Like I said in the Rarity forum, I need an INTJ woman.
    Most people spend a lot of dates like that...it's not just you.

    You could try to get to know the person gradually, which could help. I'd known the last person I dated for a couple of years before we started spending more time together.

    Maybe you need an INTJ woman... but maybe there are other sorts of women who would also understand and appreciate you.
    Hemoglobin and Snakecharmer thanked this post.

  8. #528
    Unknown Personality

    I normally talk online first to the woman I have dates with. That, or I already know them. Normally, the first date is survivable in that case. And otherwise, your downside is limited. I either have a great story to tell (if she is a total disappointment), a great evening, or a relationship. Only upside!
    Anahata thanked this post.

  9. #529
    INTJ - The Scientists

    I'm in a different book now.

    Complete opposite of rant: I just got news I'm going to be an uncle again!!!!! I don't normally like kids, but I absolutely love my nephew and (I'm hoping it's a girl: the world could use a few more versions of my sister running around) my new niece/nephew. My brother let me name his son! I've known she thought she was preggers for a while, but her douche-bag first doctor took a guess and told her she mis-carried before doing any test. Her new doctor just confirmed she's with child and completely healthy, though.

    Related Note: I'm officially the best uncle in the world. Me and my nephew took a vote on it yesterday.
    Sweetish, PyrLove, Isis and 3 others thanked this post.

  10. #530
    INTJ - The Scientists

    That is fantastic news! The world can never have enough good uncles. :-)
    SL4289 thanked this post.


     
Page 53 of 3551 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] Extremely conscious of our bodies?
    By 123mouton in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 07:55 AM
  2. Jung's Conscious Attitudes (Dominant E/I)
    By Functianalyst in forum Myers Briggs Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 08:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:56 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0