- The lone repository of truth — the last stalwart in a crazy world of illogic and delusion.
- The self-sacrificing workaholic who works hard, not in order to earn money, but because he doesn't want to give anything less than 100%.
- Mr. or Ms. Literal, who says exactly what (s)he means, and trusts that you will too.
- The book worm who spends every moment of every day reading.
- The smart aleck who never lets authorities tell him what to think and always finds a way to get the last word.
- The specialist who devotes every waking moment to excelling in an extremely narrow but highly competitive technical field.
- The Thinker, genius spending all his days thinking, he refuses to stop until knowledge has been perfectly attained.
- The Abstract rebel, refuses to adhere to authority or any constrained systematic process of doing anything.
- The intellectual, the pleb can not understand him and in turn they frustrate him/her.
- Lazy, they do not get anything done since thinking is given the utmost importance.
This is just breaking the ice it seems as if there is a big difference in the project persona differences between the INTj and the INTP, care to add