[INTP] What kinf of risks I should take to be a better INTP? - Page 2

What kinf of risks I should take to be a better INTP?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
Thank Tree43Thanks

This is a discussion on What kinf of risks I should take to be a better INTP? within the INTP Forum - The Thinkers forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; Originally Posted by CaptainClueless Don't be afraid in learning new things. For example. My driveshaft on my car broke. It ...

  1. #11
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClueless View Post
    Don't be afraid in learning new things.

    For example.
    My driveshaft on my car broke.
    It needs a new CV joint.
    Instead of paying $600 for them to install a new driveshaft, I paid $31.50 for a new CV Joint.
    Do I know how to rebuild a driveshaft?
    No.
    But you better believe I'm gonna learn, and I'm not in the least bit concerned I wont be able to do it.
    If you do this wrong a driveshaft coming loose at speed can take out all sorts of additional goodies down there including your feet.

    I'd rather shit in my hands and clap.
    GusWriter, Necrofantasia, s2theizay and 5 others thanked this post.

  2. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBarlow View Post
    If you do this wrong a driveshaft coming loose at speed can take out all sorts of additional goodies down there including your feet.

    I'd rather shit in my hands and clap.
    And I'd rather storm the beaches of Normandy in a wheelchair than spend $600 on something I could do myself for $31 bucks.

  3. #13
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClueless View Post
    And I'd rather storm the beaches of Normandy in a wheelchair than spend $600 on something I could do myself for $31 bucks.
    Imagine if you did lose you feet. I think about this sometimes...I'd save a small fortune on socks alone.

    I'd also displace less hot water in the bathtub and be able to soak right up to my neck without bending my knees.
    GusWriter, Necrofantasia and Erdos thanked this post.

  4. #14

    Talk to feelers and at least consider the validity of what they say. There is a whole world of human existence that’s easy for us to miss. I have found that they will eagerly tell you all kinds of things if they feel that you won’t correct them. Everything doesn’t have to make sense, as hard as that is to accept.
    Necrofantasia, s2theizay, Twichl and 2 others thanked this post.

  5. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBarlow View Post
    Imagine if you did lose you feet. I think about this sometimes...I'd save a small fortune on socks alone.

    I'd also displace less hot water in the bathtub and be able to soak right up to my neck without bending my knees.
    This thread has opened my mind to the benefits of voluntary limb amputation.


    Oh, also another suggestion on "INTP risks to take":

    Just ask her out.

    Because I suspect a whole bunch of INTP dweebs looking for guidance in this thread will have this situation in the background.
    DarkBarlow and Erdos thanked this post.

  6. #16
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by Nell View Post
    This thread has opened my mind to the benefits of voluntary limb amputation.
    The first thing that comes to mind is the sympathy card of course, "Would you mind doing X for me? I'd do it myself but..."
    Last edited by DarkBarlow; 09-19-2018 at 08:05 PM.
    Necrofantasia and Erdos thanked this post.

  7. #17

    Well...stay hydrated, exercise, don't forget your cool-down stretches, pay your taxes, have something in a savings account, call your parents on weekends...you tell me. *shrugs*
    Erdos thanked this post.

  8. #18
    INTP

    Quote Originally Posted by ethylene View Post
    Well...stay hydrated, exercise, don't forget your cool-down stretches, pay your taxes, have something in a savings account, call your parents on weekends...you tell me. *shrugs*
    beeh

  9. #19
    INTP

    Quote Originally Posted by Erdos View Post
    What kinf of risks I should take to be a better INTP?
    What are you fearing from?
    What is the exact improvement you are looking for?
    "Better" in what terms?

  10. #20
    INTP

    Quote Originally Posted by Amyra View Post
    "Better" in what terms?
    life decisions: skills, more accepted socially, carreer choices...


     
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post A Photo of A Place Where You Will Be, Or Want To Be
    By Crowbo in forum Travel & Local Interests
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-04-2019, 11:24 PM
  2. What are you reading (Doesn't have to be a book it can also be a magazine)
    By Electra in forum Book, Music, & Movie Reviews
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-08-2019, 08:12 PM
  3. Is it necessary to be comfortable with one's type in order to be that type?
    By Sven The Returned in forum Myers Briggs Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-19-2018, 09:27 PM
  4. just want to be judged by a keen eye (to be a bit more certain)
    By PlasticRenaissance in forum What's my personality type?
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-24-2018, 11:21 AM
  5. [Enneagram Type 6] What do you find to be the most accurate description of type 6?
    By Xzcouter in forum Type 6 Forum - The Loyalist
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2018, 01:36 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:02 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0