[INTP] Why the [Non INTP/INTJ] topics are the only interesting topics about INTP/INTJ ?

Why the [Non INTP/INTJ] topics are the only interesting topics about INTP/INTJ ?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Thank Tree3Thanks

This is a discussion on Why the [Non INTP/INTJ] topics are the only interesting topics about INTP/INTJ ? within the INTP Forum - The Thinkers forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; Am i the only one who is tired to see so many threads about how INTP or INTJ are viewed, ...

  1. #1
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Why the [Non INTP/INTJ] topics are the only interesting topics about INTP/INTJ ?

    Am i the only one who is tired to see so many threads about how INTP or INTJ are viewed, always, finishing in a dick contest, or in an escalation of theoretical explanation about cognitive functions (that we all already know) ?

    Now, i only look for the [Non INTP] threads and i'm always scared when i see that an INTP posted an answer on it, because i know how it will irremediably end.




    Ps : I'm an INTP
    Pps : English is not my native language, so, please dont mind the poor syntax or the mistakes.



  2. #2

    You're tired of it even though you only joined last month? You have a very low tolerance level. Also if I'm getting the gist of your post it's probably because it's more interesting to read an outsider's perspective than it is to hear things you already know/understand about yourself.

  3. #3
    Unknown

    ::dickslap::

  4. #4
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredward View Post
    You're tired of it even though you only joined last month? You have a very low tolerance level. Also if I'm getting the gist of your post it's probably because it's more interesting to read an outsider's perspective than it is to hear things you already know/understand about yourself.
    Indeed, but it seems that most INTPs cannot retrain themself to interfere, and it will, very often, mechanically stop the ousider's about sharing their experiences and lead to a new theoretical thread about functions.

    Did you already see that ? And as INTP do you sometimes succeed to restrain yourself in the goal to not break the dynamics ?

    Also, i made an account few days ago, but i read Perc for years.

  5. #5
    INTP - The Thinkers

    I find the insight of oter types to provide information I coudln't have thought up or known myself.
    Though a if a good walkthrough of the functions are needed, your own type is the way to go.

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Drezden View Post
    Indeed, but it seems that most INTPs cannot retrain themself to interfere, and it will, very often, mechanically stop the ousider's about sharing their experiences and lead to a new theoretical thread about functions.

    Did you already see that ? And as INTP do you sometimes succeed to restrain yourself in the goal to not break the dynamics ?

    Also, i made an account few days ago, but i read Perc for years.
    If I kill a thread simply by posting in it I won't feel particularly bad over it, I don't see see that as being my problem. This is a forum and discussion is encouraged, if my presence is enough to discourage a topic then fuck 'em. But I don't think I've ever killed a conversation by being overly technical [though it's not impossible]. And I know I've never killed a discussion by bringing up functions since I don't really pay functions a whole lot of mind.
    sink and Agelastos thanked this post.

  7. #7
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredward View Post
    If I kill a thread simply by posting in it I won't feel particularly bad over it, I don't see see that as being my problem. This is a forum and discussion is encouraged, if my presence is enough to discourage a topic then fuck 'em. But I don't think I've ever killed a conversation by being overly technical [though it's not impossible]. And I know I've never killed a discussion by bringing up functions since I don't really pay functions a whole lot of mind.
    Not kill, deviate.

  8. #8
    INTP - The Thinkers


    Somehow he is right, INTP topics made by INTPs are boring.

  9. #9

    I don't think I really seen a non-INTP made INTP topic.

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Drezden View Post
    Indeed, but it seems that most INTPs cannot retrain themself to interfere, and it will, very often, mechanically stop the ousider's about sharing their experiences and lead to a new theoretical thread about functions.

    Did you already see that ? And as INTP do you sometimes succeed to restrain yourself in the goal to not break the dynamics ?

    Also, i made an account few days ago, but i read Perc for years.

    So you're tired of hearing theory related to cognitive functions because you haven't heard anything new for a long time about it so you feel like you know everything about it already.... ok..... well I hope whining about it will achieve something for you. Unfortunately for you I doubt this.


    I'm sorry the perC forum doesn't conform to your needs alone. Or the others like you you're attempting to reach out to.


     
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] INTP/INTJ conundrum - Any INTP with dominant Ti, but Ne and Ni close?
    By Lady Phoenix in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-30-2015, 05:34 AM
  2. [INTJ] INTJ - INTP : What any other type that INTJ/INTP can be an Asperger?
    By ogr_ro1 in forum INTJ Forum - The Scientists
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 06:35 PM
  3. [INTP] INTP vs. Conversation topics (tangent/recovery from convo killing)
    By qingdom in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 09:33 AM
  4. [INTP] Small Talk v. Interesting Topics v. Conversation killers
    By qingdom in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 05:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:47 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0