[INTP] INTP Voices (Vocaroo commentary) - Page 3

INTP Voices (Vocaroo commentary)

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 360
Thank Tree655Thanks

This is a discussion on INTP Voices (Vocaroo commentary) within the INTP Forum - The Thinkers forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; Originally Posted by Agelastos Kronor. Plural. Oh, I don't know... I could probably get a decent set for ~200 kr ...

  1. #21
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Agelastos View Post
    Kronor. Plural.

    Oh, I don't know... I could probably get a decent set for ~200 kr ($28).
    Oh, I meant Corona.
    How many Corona?
    640px-Cerveza_corona.jpg
    Snakecharmer, Eudaimonia and sink thanked this post.

  2. #22
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtp View Post
    Oh, I meant Corona.
    How many Corona?
    640px-Cerveza_corona.jpg
    None, thank you! I'll never understand why you Americans drink that swill, or how anyone can call it 'beer'.
    It's just yellow water, damnit!

  3. #23
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Agelastos View Post
    None, thank you! I'll never understand why you Americans drink that swill, or how anyone can call it 'beer'.
    It's just yellow water, damnit!
    Vocaroo | Voice message
    zobot, TaoDao, TaoDao and 14 others thanked this post.

  4. #24
    INTP - The Thinkers

    @Agelastos :

    Do you have a smart phone? bc I am mic-deficient, myself, and I found a loophole. There are a few free apps that will do the trick. They let you record and upload to your computer, in all kinds of ways and file-types, and those files (provided they are compatible with Vocaroo), can then be uploaded to the Vocaroo site.

    Here are a few, to get you started---I have an iPhone, but the equivalent must available for other types of smartphones:

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voic...685310398?mt=8

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/micr...475687238?mt=8
    that and Agelastos thanked this post.

  5. #25
    Unknown Personality

    This is my shitty five minute long attempt. A bit of a warning I sound like a very boring 5 year old.

    Edit: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1lbAJCMjutu
    zobot, Nordom and Eudaimonia thanked this post.

  6. #26
    INFJ - The Protectors


    I couldn't do it! Even though it's cute, I can't. I so regretted the last :p
    Last edited by petite libellule; 09-11-2014 at 11:08 PM.
    Nordom thanked this post.

  7. #27
    INFJ - The Protectors


    Quote Originally Posted by peoplesayimanahole View Post
    This is my shitty five minute long attempt. A bit of a warning I sound like a very boring 5 year old.

    Edit: Vocaroo | Voice message
    I didn't think it was shitty at all, and your voice was super sweet! just so you know. I coulda said that in the voice but. I was nervous and lazy. :p

  8. #28
    Unknown Personality

    Quote Originally Posted by ningsta kitty View Post
    I didn't think it was shitty at all, and your voice was super sweet! just so you know. I coulda said that in the voice but. I was nervous and lazy. :p
    Thank you I really liked your story it was funny. I'm pretty sure there's a video of me tweaking in a yeti costume on Facebook. I'm also 5 feet. It was fine because I couldn't see anyone's reaction.
    petite libellule thanked this post.

  9. #29
    INFJ - The Protectors


    Quote Originally Posted by peoplesayimanahole View Post
    Thank you I really liked your story it was funny. I'm pretty sure there's a video of me tweaking in a yeti costume on Facebook. I'm also 5 feet. It was fine because I couldn't see anyone's reaction.
    I know right lol....its a little easier to relax
    peoplesayimanahole thanked this post.

  10. #30
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by zobot View Post
    @Agelastos :

    Do you have a smart phone? bc I am mic-deficient, myself, and I found a loophole. There are a few free apps that will do the trick. They let you record and upload to your computer, in all kinds of ways and file-types, and those files (provided they are compatible with Vocaroo), can then be uploaded to the Vocaroo site.

    Here are a few, to get you started---I have an iPhone, but the equivalent must available for other types of smartphones:

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voic...685310398?mt=8

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/micr...475687238?mt=8
    I might give it a try when I get home from work (but my phone has been acting up lately, ever since I dropped it in the snow a few months back, so I'm not sure it will work). Thank you!
    zobot thanked this post.


     
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] The drunken intp vocaroo thread
    By Nordom in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 12-30-2014, 06:57 PM
  2. [INTP] Another accents thread, with vocaroo this time! (or just general voices)
    By Son of the Red Sand in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 09-26-2014, 07:14 PM
  3. [INFJ] Audiostory (ANOTHER VOCAROO THREAD)
    By UXDork in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-28-2014, 06:04 PM
  4. [ENTP] Possibly an observation regarding Ne?
    By Pelopra in forum ENTP Forum- The Visionaries
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2014, 11:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:49 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0