This is a discussion on Confessions of an INTP within the INTP Forum - The Thinkers forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; ...
"-I feel lonely sometimes and just want to have someone to love".....yes.
It's hard because the more we want to love the more we feel we have to block it out, and the more we block it out the more we want it, such a viscous cycle XD
Oh the woes of being an INTP.....although I think that cycle makes us very good at art, as much so as INFP's and the like should we focus on it.
- I would greatly like to be able to talk about my feelings with someone if I could get around whatever block that keeps me from it. (le-gasp, an INTP with feelings =o)
- I sometimes argue points that I don't nessicarily agree with, simply because they might have a core of truth in them.
- Sometimes I wish I was more extroverted and not socialy awkward. Seriously, confronting the pizza delivery guy, not as easy as it looks.
Hey, just because we are INTP and doesn't make us any less human. If I didn't have anyone to love, a part of me would be gone. But we express love in different ways to the slushiness of other types.
- I have strong urges to call something a dirt shovelling implement rather than a concept which has a multitude of uses. Sometimes I give into it.
- I struggle with the internal battle of faith versus "What if". I actually want more faith.
- There are times, seriously, when I want to run barefoot across a clean, well mown lawn, giving it the ol' rebel yell. (Difficult, particularly when there are still a lot of people yet to understand why we should use pooper scoopers. It generally puts paid to the idea)
- When someone is in tears in front of me, particularly someone close, or someone I admire, I so so wish I could empathise so I can make it better - like I can make their computer work better, think up a procedure to make their work easier....put a band-aid on their life? No.
- My "guessing" bugs me, and gets me into trouble, frequently, when my guess is wrong. (But heck, the feeling you get when the guess is right. Nothing like it)
I crave more trainers
I just want to tell the world to fuck off.
I want to fuck off, and come back when the world is a eutopian paradise
Wish I could be more extrovert
Wish I could say exactly what i mean without thinking I'll offend them
I guess I wish I was how I'm like drunk. but sober - What a fun thought.
I want to be a revered lyricist.
I want to be a prophet and for all to listen and follow my directions.
Okay, I'll talk-
-In third grade I cheated on my history exam.
-In fourth grade I stole my Uncle Max's toupe and I glued it on my face when I played Moses in my Hebrew school play.
-In fifth grade I knocked my sister Edith down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...
-But the worst thing I ever done, I mixed up all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theatre, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony, and then, then I made a noise like this. Huagh. Huagh. Huagh. Huaaah! And, and then I dumped it over the side on all the people in the audience. Then, then this was horrible, all the people started getting sick, and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
I wish I didn't have to interact with half the people I have to, as I need to dumb down my thoughts to be able to translate for them.
In regards to love, I thought I couldn't, well - not easily anyway. Apparently I can, and do!
Tis a very helpless feeling indeed, it really sucks.- When someone is in tears in front of me, particularly someone close, or someone I admire, I so so wish I could empathise so I can make it better - like I can make their computer work better, think up a procedure to make their work easier....put a band-aid on their life? No.