[INTP] Q&A about dating INTPs, and INTP dating: - Page 111

Q&A about dating INTPs, and INTP dating:

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 111 of 775 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 7741
Thank Tree9499Thanks

This is a discussion on Q&A about dating INTPs, and INTP dating: within the INTP Forum - The Thinkers forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; Originally Posted by Anna Soloveichik ^ That's because he probably wasn't interested in the first place. You didn't "scare" him. ...

  1. #1101

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Soloveichik View Post
    ^ That's because he probably wasn't interested in the first place. You didn't "scare" him.
    How very true, I will have to see I guess...

  2. #1102
    INTP - The Thinkers

    So I sent a note to someone on an online dating site, just asking if she was into personality theory since she had listed interests as psychology, astronomy, sociology, and philosophy.
    This was her response below. She wants my birthdate and the time? Or is that a bootie call? That's the oddest request ever.

    "Hey there :)
    I took the mbti a couple years ago actually, I'm an INTP type. What about you? What's your birthdate/time/place?"

  3. #1103
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtp View Post
    So I sent a note to someone on an online dating site, just asking if she was into personality theory since she had listed interests as psychology, astronomy, sociology, and philosophy.
    This was her response below. She wants my birthdate and the time? Or is that a bootie call? That's the oddest request ever.

    "Hey there :)
    I took the mbti a couple years ago actually, I'm an INTP type. What about you? What's your birthdate/time/place?"
    If she asks for your whole name as well, then she could be trying to calculate your numerology chart as a way to get a view of your possible personality... You should take that as a compliment since she may actually want to know more about you!
    Nordom thanked this post.

  4. #1104
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtp View Post
    So I sent a note to someone on an online dating site, just asking if she was into personality theory since she had listed interests as psychology, astronomy, sociology, and philosophy.
    This was her response below. She wants my birthdate and the time? Or is that a bootie call? That's the oddest request ever.

    "Hey there :)
    I took the mbti a couple years ago actually, I'm an INTP type. What about you? What's your birthdate/time/place?"
    Think she wants to know what area you live in, your age, and what timezone you're in. That's not even mysterious, that's just getting the practical and first impressions stuff down.
    Nordom thanked this post.

  5. #1105
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Graficcha View Post
    Think she wants to know what area you live in, your age, and what timezone you're in. That's not even mysterious, that's just getting the practical and first impressions stuff down.
    All that basic information is on my profile so she can (and has) seen it, though and we're all in the same area.
    It was the time thing that I was wondering about - I hadn't thought about numerology like @Ablysmal mentioned. I don't even know what that is other than some sort of mysticism thing.

  6. #1106
    INTP - The Thinkers

    How important is to be in a relationship? Does it worth the scrapes of being "uncompatible" on so many different levels? Are our requirements too high? (Guess they are, but even if I lower them to like really minimum(e.g. nonsmoker, at least some intelligence, her favourite movie isn´t The Twilight Saga)) I can´t seem to find anyone really interesting. The worst thing is that every year I just tell myself hmm, looks like you are going to die alone xD I am often afraid of emptiness, that might appear, because we really dont care and talk much about the everyday stuff unless its funny or worth sharing... Though I am able to talk about anything with my friends and I seem to entertain them really often. Gaaah, the more I think of relationships the more I am scared O.o I feel like E.T. left in a place I dont really understand and if I do I cant just fall into the formation ...

  7. #1107
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtp View Post
    All that basic information is on my profile so she can (and has) seen it, though and we're all in the same area.
    It was the time thing that I was wondering about - I hadn't thought about numerology like @Ablysmal mentioned. I don't even know what that is other than some sort of mysticism thing.
    If that's what your answer is then just answer her? 'It's all in my profile what exactly are you asking?'

  8. #1108
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtp View Post
    All that basic information is on my profile so she can (and has) seen it, though and we're all in the same area.
    It was the time thing that I was wondering about - I hadn't thought about numerology like @Ablysmal mentioned. I don't even know what that is other than some sort of mysticism thing.
    Here is a definition I found for numerology:
    "Numerology is the study of numbers that helps determine and reflect a persons characteristics, talents, motivations and path in life."

    Well there ya go. This girl obviously wants to know everything there is to know about you, even things you may not even know of yourself! I think you found a keeper.
    Nordom thanked this post.

  9. #1109
    INTP - The Thinkers

    I hope she doesn't want a booty call because then we're leading Iamtp rather astray.
    Nordom thanked this post.

  10. #1110
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ablysmal View Post
    Here is a definition I found for numerology:
    "Numerology is the study of numbers that helps determine and reflect a persons characteristics, talents, motivations and path in life."

    Well there ya go. This girl obviously wants to know everything there is to know about you, even things you may not even know of yourself! I think you found a keeper.
    Oh she sounds like a druid. Whoo hoo!
    Ablysmal thanked this post.


     

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] INTPs and dating
    By ZC Carbon in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-28-2018, 06:54 PM
  2. dating for INTP
    By refreshe123d in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-01-2017, 12:30 AM
  3. [INTP] Dating for the INTP
    By Technik in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 07-29-2017, 07:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:08 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0