[INTP] Q&A about dating INTPs, and INTP dating: - Page 54

Q&A about dating INTPs, and INTP dating:

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 54 of 777 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 7770
Thank Tree9520Thanks

This is a discussion on Q&A about dating INTPs, and INTP dating: within the INTP Forum - The Thinkers forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; Originally Posted by nadjasix Anybody ever do the thing where the stupider the rage-posts (or fake "trolls" that are written ...

  1. #531

    Quote Originally Posted by nadjasix View Post
    Anybody ever do the thing where the stupider the rage-posts (or fake "trolls" that are written by people who are actually pissed) are that the other person is making, the more seriously you pretend to take them, and ask for a lot of clarification and provide a really long analysis or an unnecessarily open-ended, but short, yet flowery statement of profound speechifying in response? One that is only tangentially related but takes the high road, graciously?

    Also, thanking trolls' posts is fun, when they expect you to get mad, but instead you pretend to agree with them and are all like "hey, cool, bro... right on..."
    It's just too obvious to me when they want you to get mad because they are so I just can't take it seriously. Of course, since my Fe is shit my Ti just says to respond in a logical manner anyway so I do and then they get even more angry because I don't respond "appropriately" or whatever.

    Well, what can I say, I love it. I wonder how many people put me on ignore lists and whatever because they think I'm "insensitive" lol.

    Also, when they give up it gives me this incredibly sense of superiority as a showcase of Ti trumps F once again!
    nadjasix thanked this post.

  2. #532
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by nadjasix View Post
    Anybody ever do the thing where the stupider the rage-posts (or fake "trolls" that are written by people who are actually pissed) are that the other person is making, the more seriously you pretend to take them, and ask for a lot of clarification and provide a really long analysis or an unnecessarily open-ended, but short, yet flowery statement of profound speechifying in response? One that is only tangentially related but takes the high road, graciously?

    Also, thanking trolls' posts is fun, when they expect you to get mad, but instead you pretend to agree with them and are all like "hey, cool, bro... right on..."
    Ironically enough, whenever I run into genuinely confused (read as: stupid) people in chatrooms and I take them as seriously as I can and return as un-snide honest replies as possible, I seem to piss them off more than anyone else since I'm 'on their side' yet they can't get me to agree with them when the rest dogpiles.

    I've also ended up pissing some righteous intelligent folks off by having civil conversations with incorrigible dunces à la missus endless patience. ('aaauuugh shut up shut UPPP I can't look at this anymore!')
    It's like winning from both the dunces and those who think they're better for havin' the smartz.

    This prolly makes me just as much a dick as any of them but eh.

  3. #533
    Unknown Personality


    Quote Originally Posted by Graficcha View Post
    Ironically enough, whenever I run into genuinely confused (read as: stupid) people in chatrooms and I take them as seriously as I can and return as un-snide honest replies as possible, I seem to piss them off more than anyone else since I'm 'on their side' yet they can't get me to agree with them when the rest dogpiles.

    I've also ended up pissing some righteous intelligent folks off by having civil conversations with incorrigible dunces à la missus endless patience. ('aaauuugh shut up shut UPPP I can't look at this anymore!')
    It's like winning from both the dunces and those who think they're better for havin' the smartz.

    This prolly makes me just as much a dick as any of them but eh.
    I get bored a lot, what can I say... There are only so many episodes of Brideshead Revisited you can force yourself to watch on Netflix. I'm running out of books to the point where I might have to start re-reading my dad's routing protocol textbooks.

    I miss Brooklyn where there was always something popping, especially in the summer.

  4. #534

    I like how this conversation turned into "how can INTPs be the biggest dicks?" Something to learn while dating INTPs folks! INTPs got big dicks... but only when we dare to show them!
    rakstamgalds thanked this post.

  5. #535
    Unknown Personality


    Quote Originally Posted by Sanna Fridh View Post
    I like how this conversation turned into "how can INTPs be the biggest dicks?" Something to learn while dating INTPs folks! INTPs got big dicks... but only when we dare to show them!
    billymark thanked this post.

  6. #536
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanna Fridh View Post
    I like how this conversation turned into "how can INTPs be the biggest dicks?" Something to learn while dating INTPs folks! INTPs got big dicks... but only when we dare to show them!

    I'd like to rephrase that into 'how can INTPs take advantage of other people being dicks to be called dicks when they're in fact not really being dicks (or are they? >8D )'

    Quote Originally Posted by nadjasix View Post
    That's big balls, tiny wiener.


    ...Yes, we're ballsy, not dicky. So much class.
    nadjasix and Entropic thanked this post.

  7. #537

    Quote Originally Posted by Graficcha View Post
    I'd like to rephrase that into 'how can INTPs take advantage of other people being dicks to be called dicks when they're in fact not really being dicks (or are they? >8D )'



    That's big balls, tiny wiener.


    ...Yes, we're ballsy, not dicky. So much class.
    In other words balls and dick on a stick make you pick on the prick?
    nadjasix thanked this post.

  8. #538
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Too Robotic?

    Recently having problems with a girl, because she's sorta been pissed off at me for something I see as small. When she's pissed off, she intends to hurt me, which is against the rules in my book. For me, it's wrong to intentionally hurt someone, particularly in a romantic relationship. You just...don't do it. Anyway, both times that she's done that, my feelings, which seemed great and powerful, suddenly died off. I sorta just...turned them off at will with no repercussions. Like...nothing happened to me. There were no subtle effects. My life continued just as it had before she was in my life. So...is there something wrong with me? I'm supposed to be an INTP, but my last two are actually only weakly expressed, so I can be an INFJ, INFP, or INTJ as well.

    I don't know what to do to find a girl? I know that people are vast wells of personality and value, but somehow I always feel after a certain point with a girl that I've...solved her and then she becomes sorta secondary to me. I hope this doesn't make anyone feel demeaned. I don't mean that the girls with whom I've had romantic relationships are totally without depth or worth to me. It's just that... I feel like I climb a mountain, and after that climbing it again isn't very exciting... Maybe I just need a girl who doesn't give herself away, who only talks to me at some moments but not every time I want her to talk to me or text me or whatever.

    Suggestions/Advice/Criticisms?

    -Tanner

  9. #539
    Unknown Personality


    Quote Originally Posted by tanjorstr View Post
    Recently having problems with a girl, because she's sorta been pissed off at me for something I see as small. When she's pissed off, she intends to hurt me, which is against the rules in my book. For me, it's wrong to intentionally hurt someone, particularly in a romantic relationship. You just...don't do it. Anyway, both times that she's done that, my feelings, which seemed great and powerful, suddenly died off. I sorta just...turned them off at will with no repercussions. Like...nothing happened to me. There were no subtle effects. My life continued just as it had before she was in my life. So...is there something wrong with me? I'm supposed to be an INTP, but my last two are actually only weakly expressed, so I can be an INFJ, INFP, or INTJ as well.

    I don't know what to do to find a girl? I know that people are vast wells of personality and value, but somehow I always feel after a certain point with a girl that I've...solved her and then she becomes sorta secondary to me. I hope this doesn't make anyone feel demeaned. I don't mean that the girls with whom I've had romantic relationships are totally without depth or worth to me. It's just that... I feel like I climb a mountain, and after that climbing it again isn't very exciting... Maybe I just need a girl who doesn't give herself away, who only talks to me at some moments but not every time I want her to talk to me or text me or whatever.

    Suggestions/Advice/Criticisms?

    -Tanner
    How old are you?

  10. #540
    INTP - The Thinkers

    I'm 18 and about to be a junior in university...
    Why do I feel like I'm about to be insulted and called immature?


     
Page 54 of 777 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] INTPs and dating
    By ZC Carbon in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-28-2018, 06:54 PM
  2. dating for INTP
    By refreshe123d in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-01-2017, 12:30 AM
  3. [INTP] Dating for the INTP
    By Technik in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 07-29-2017, 07:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:40 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0