[INTP] Q&A about dating INTPs, and INTP dating: - Page 93

Q&A about dating INTPs, and INTP dating:

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 93 of 780 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 7797
Thank Tree9541Thanks

This is a discussion on Q&A about dating INTPs, and INTP dating: within the INTP Forum - The Thinkers forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; Originally Posted by AlteredReality Simple but not-so-simple question: I like guy. Guy likes me. Neither of us has the balls ...

  1. #921
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by AlteredReality View Post
    Simple but not-so-simple question:

    I like guy. Guy likes me. Neither of us has the balls to admit it. We technically went on a date yesterday but the word "date" was never mentioned because, again, neither of us has the balls to admit that it was, for all intensive purposes, a date. How the fuck do two shy people just get on with it and say we're interested in each other? The thought of being so forward makes me want to throw up but I really do just want to be forward. I've never even had a real 'crush' on anyone before and I'm at a complete loss. HELP.
    Make the first move maybe? If he's not gonna do it, who's going to?
    Try initiating a 2nd date, ask him what would he like to do and tell him that you enjoyed the first date/outing.

    Took me shit loads of nerves to ask my now BF to go out the second time cause our first date was so awkward and thought he wouldn't want talk to me again. Worked out great though, soon to hit our 5th anniversary.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlteredReality View Post
    when I asked him how his day went (I know, shocker) he was down and didn't want to talk about it. He's also only given me short answers from the few messages we've sent today which is unusual because usually they're on the wordy side, and he hasn't put forth any effort to keep the conversation going.
    I used to ask my BF why he's down and he hates it. I think it's best to let him handle the situation and avoid asking him directly if he's down. Just remind him you're there if he needs to talk and just try to do things that he enjoy. INTPs are bad at cheering people up /: so yea, do things that already works for them. Give him some space too. Cause i think you're on the path of making the same mistake as i did and that's thinking his problems are your problems (at such an early stage).

  2. #922
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Thanks for the advice, everyone. I don't feel like responding to everyone but I've taken your posts into consideration. Meeting up again with him tomorrow for a concert - I'll see how it goes.

  3. #923
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by AlteredReality View Post
    Simple but not-so-simple question:

    I like guy. Guy likes me. Neither of us has the balls to admit it. We technically went on a date yesterday but the word "date" was never mentioned because, again, neither of us has the balls to admit that it was, for all intensive purposes, a date. How the fuck do two shy people just get on with it and say we're interested in each other? The thought of being so forward makes me want to throw up but I really do just want to be forward. I've never even had a real 'crush' on anyone before and I'm at a complete loss. HELP.
    Continue to date like that, as often as possible.
    error thanked this post.

  4. #924
    INTP - The Thinkers

    So it was NYE and I didn't even hit it off with anyone. I wasn't expecting to meet the love of my life at a NYE ball, but a little action couldn't have hurt.
    It got me to think: I don't have any game whatsoever.
    So now I'm here to ask: from talking and actually hitting it off to making out & maybe having sex. How do?

    I met this one girl, we talked for about 15 minutes or so and then someone else came and started talking with her. I could have stayed and like stand there without saying anything(useful). But I've been there and it makes me feel awkward, so I left.
    I mean, if someone doesn't show interest in you, how can you do it without looking too much like an idiot if you fail?

  5. #925

    Quote Originally Posted by VamPie View Post
    Continue to date like that, as often as possible.
    Yeah, I'd probably go out a few more times and see what happens. If neither one of you can bring yourself to admit it, and you think you need to make the relationship explicit, then just say, "I like you, let's make this official."

    I mean, if people are into each other, no one will object and both will be relieved. If someone isn't actually into someone else, well, then there never was a chance anyway; it's only the friendship that is at stake, and if you don't have a deep/long one, then maybe it's worth taking a chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. View Post
    So it was NYE and I didn't even hit it off with anyone. I wasn't expecting to meet the love of my life at a NYE ball, but a little action couldn't have hurt. It got me to think: I don't have any game whatsoever.
    So now I'm here to ask: from talking and actually hitting it off to making out & maybe having sex. How do?
    Not sure. I'm not a girl who typically goes out to hook up at a public celebration. I had a thought in the back of my mind at meeting someone at a gaming group party I attended, but the group itself kind of "screens" for interests and personalities just by who shows up. A large public celebration, it's hard to tell if you will have any chemistry. If I just wanted to hook up, I'd attend a party where I thought there'd be a lot of available people out looking for the same thing. I know that's kind of obvious, sorry...
    error thanked this post.

  6. #926
    Unknown Personality

    @AlteredReality
    I can relate to your situation because I'm simply incapable of making the first move quickly enough. But the advice to just spend time together, because eventually you should start to feel more comfortable together and that should make things easier to get things rolling.

    But it's difficult because, I've been there before and after a while the other person does begin to lose patience. On the hand, my circumstances are a bit different.

  7. #927

    I went through 10's of pages of this thread and there is no one good tip about dating. All of it is irrelevant. A bit disappointing.

    Obviously, a lot of INTP's hasn't experienced love.

  8. #928
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by platorepublic View Post
    I went through 10's of pages of this thread and there is no one good tip about dating. All of it is irrelevant. A bit disappointing.

    Obviously, a lot of INTP's hasn't experienced love.
    That, or maybe their methods of hooking up don't involve a lot of conventional dating. How about that, huh.
    OverthoughtAndUnderstated thanked this post.

  9. #929
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by platorepublic View Post
    I went through 10's of pages of this thread and there is no one good tip about dating. All of it is irrelevant. A bit disappointing.

    Obviously, a lot of INTP's hasn't experienced love.
    XD Don't tell me it you only realised it now. ;)

    That's probably true, at least not in extrovert way, on the other hand, it's like Graficcha wrote: INTPs aren't very compatible with conventional dating and/or flirting.
    Graficcha thanked this post.

  10. #930

    Quote Originally Posted by VamPie View Post
    XD Don't tell me it you only realised it now. ;)

    That's probably true, at least not in extrovert way, on the other hand, it's like Graficcha wrote: INTPs aren't very compatible with conventional dating and/or flirting.
    Well I opened my notebook, using a fresh page, and made a title called INTP Dating, hoping I will fill the page with many useful tips.

    It's empty.
    Graficcha, morituro and VamPie thanked this post.


     
Page 93 of 780 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] INTPs and dating
    By ZC Carbon in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-28-2018, 05:54 PM
  2. dating for INTP
    By refreshe123d in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-30-2017, 11:30 PM
  3. [INTP] Dating for the INTP
    By Technik in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 07-29-2017, 06:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:10 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0