I don't know yet what to do here

I don't know yet what to do here

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Thank Tree3Thanks

This is a discussion on I don't know yet what to do here within the Intro forums, part of the Personality Cafe category; Depressed ENFP been accused of having a self pity party today after trying to explain to INFJ how he hurt ...

  1. #1

    I don't know yet what to do here

    Depressed ENFP been accused of having a self pity party today after trying to explain to INFJ how he hurt me .
    Taken the test multiple times because lately i actually resent my need for people.



  2. #2

    hello and welcome to perc

  3. #3

    Do anything you want, as long as it doesn't break the rules I guess.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4

    Welcome, you will figure in time what you need and want to do here !

  6. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by kachelle View Post
    Depressed ENFP been accused of having a self pity party today after trying to explain to INFJ how he hurt me .
    Taken the test multiple times because lately i actually resent my need for people.
    Hi and welcome!
    If your INFJ is a good one (there are bad apples on every tree), they probably didn't get what you meant.
    I know I accuse my ENFP best friend of stuff now and then, but I don't stop the conversation until we arrived at some kind of common agreement.

  7. #6

    LOL WEAK DRAMAQUEEN LOL

    jk, welcome
    RandomDudeOnTheInternet thanked this post.

  8. #7

    I somewhat understand. I need my alone time but I mean, after so much of that I get really lonely. Yes, I know how funny that sounds. So I have this need to connect with people but so many people just plain stink. So it's like life is telling you that what you want is almost impossible, which just makes you feel like you're doomed to never experience genuine happiness. I keep saying "you" but I'm not making any assumptions about you personally. I'm speaking from my own journey. Anyway, this is how I relate. I hope that maybe this can make you feel like someone does understand.


    @TeamPB

    bro, I like you, really, as a friend and all, but that wasn't funny :P
    Pensive Fine thanked this post.

  9. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I somewhat understand. I need my alone time but I mean, after so much of that I get really lonely. Yes, I know how funny that sounds. So I have this need to connect with people but so many people just plain stink. So it's like life is telling you that what you want is almost impossible, which just makes you feel like you're doomed to never experience genuine happiness. I keep saying "you" but I'm not making any assumptions about you personally. I'm speaking from my own journey. Anyway, this is how I relate. I hope that maybe this can make you feel like someone does understand.


    @TeamPB

    bro, I like you, really, as a friend and all, but that wasn't funny :P
    Shut up, when it comes to humor, I'm a FUCKING GENIUS

  10. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamPB View Post
    Shut up, when it comes to humor, I'm a FUCKING GENIUS
    you actually hurt me a little when you said I was an "annoying piece of crap" in that other thread

    I'm sorry. I'm too sensitive for my own good. I'm just asking you to meet he half-way. See, this time, your post actually was funny, but because I'm carrying that other baggage, I'm unable to laugh with you.

  11. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    you actually hurt me a little when you said I was an "annoying piece of crap" in that other thread

    I'm sorry. I'm too sensitive for my own good. I'm just asking you to meet he half-way. See, this time, your post actually was funny, but because I'm carrying that other baggage, I'm unable to laugh with you.
    I don't bloody think I expected such a reaction
    No need to take things I say too seriously.
    Super Luigi thanked this post.


     
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-31-2020, 11:11 AM
  2. [Enneagram Type 4] What happens when you get what you long for? Or do you ever get what you long for?
    By L P in forum Type 4 Forum - The Individualist
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-07-2020, 02:58 AM
  3. [Enneagram Type 4] My 4 Wife is depressed and I don't know what to do
    By ImaNine in forum Heart Triad - Types 2,3,4
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2019, 07:20 AM
  4. [INFP] I feel LOST, don't know what to do
    By Charly The Rabbit in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2018, 12:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:09 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0