[ISFJ] Famous ISFJs and Fictional ISFJs - Page 33

Famous ISFJs and Fictional ISFJs

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33
Results 321 to 329 of 329
Thank Tree269Thanks

This is a discussion on Famous ISFJs and Fictional ISFJs within the ISFJ Forum - The Nurturers forums, part of the SJ's Temperament Forum- The Overseers category; Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2's version of Mantis seems to be a stereotypical caricature of an ISFJ....

  1. #321
    ISFJ - The Nurturers

    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2's version of Mantis seems to be a stereotypical caricature of an ISFJ.
    JennyJukes and Queen Selene thanked this post.

  2. #322
    ISFJ

    Megan Avery from Bright Lights, Big City has stuck me as very Fe- or ISFJ-ish.

  3. #323

    Grizz and Dot Com from 30 Rock could be.

    Also, Sado from Bleach.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #324

    Pam Beasley from The Office, definitely very Fe and ISFJ-ish


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #325
    Unknown

    Famous ISFJs

    Lewis Hamilton
    Tiger Woods
    Gareth Bale
    George St Pierre
    Deontay Wilder
    Xavier Hernández
    Derek Jeter
    Holly Holm
    Bruce Springsteen
    Anthony Hopkins
    Ian McKellen
    Jean-Claude Van Damme
    Antonio Banderas
    Tom Hardy
    Naomi Watts
    Madeleine Stowe
    Michael Caine
    Ray Romano
    Chris Rock
    Michael Parkinson
    Johnny Carson
    Anderson Cooper
    George Stroumboulopoulos

  7. #326
    Unknown

    Oh yeah and Kid Cudi

  8. #327

    Quote Originally Posted by HIX View Post
    Famous ISFJs

    Lewis Hamilton
    Tiger Woods
    Gareth Bale
    George St Pierre
    Deontay Wilder
    Xavier Hernández
    Derek Jeter
    Holly Holm
    Bruce Springsteen
    Anthony Hopkins
    Ian McKellen
    Jean-Claude Van Damme
    Antonio Banderas
    Tom Hardy
    Naomi Watts
    Madeleine Stowe
    Michael Caine
    Ray Romano
    Chris Rock
    Michael Parkinson
    Johnny Carson
    Anderson Cooper
    George Stroumboulopoulos
    Bruce Springsteen as an ISFJ seems doubtful to me... he has the group loyalty part, but he has too much of a rebel side to him, esp. when he was young.
    HIX thanked this post.

  9. #328
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by AgileLight View Post
    Bruce Springsteen as an ISFJ seems doubtful to me... he has the group loyalty part, but he has too much of a rebel side to him, esp. when he was young.

    Maybe that's because he is a healthy ISFJ willing to rock the boat and take chances.
    AgileLight thanked this post.

  10. #329

    Quote Originally Posted by HIX View Post
    Maybe that's because he is a healthy ISFJ willing to rock the boat and take chances.
    Yeah, maybe. He just seemed like the odd one out on that list. Admittedly, I'm not great on guessing people's types.
    HIX thanked this post.


     
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Similar Threads

  1. Why are there no ISFJs here?
    By Oldlady in forum ISFJ Forum - The Nurturers
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 12:59 PM
  2. ISFJs, what do you like about yourselves?
    By Sunrain in forum ISFJ Forum - The Nurturers
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 05:32 PM
  3. [ISFJ] Can ISFJs do this?
    By melissa85 in forum ISFJ Forum - The Nurturers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:35 PM
  4. The Key to ISFJs
    By Grey in forum ISFJ Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 12:07 PM
  5. ISFJs and Si
    By WYSIWYG in forum ISFJ Forum - The Nurturers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 08:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:38 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0