- reading theology books. I also like books to learn about other things, like a DK book on the history of airplanes and flight or a book on the history of the English language.
- re-reading certain fiction books every year.
- nature photography; learning to use my new dslr.
- driving my car. It took me forever to actually get around to getting a license, but I love it now.
- listening to music. Every day.
- really good tv shows and films. I can't make it through most things because the acting/plot/etc is too predictable, not believeable, etc. I especially love scifi. One of my best friends just got me into Hannibal. <3
- being physically active and feeling healthy. That being said, nothing beats a cold soda on a hot day.
- learning about other cultures, trying my hand at cooking foreign foods, etc, especially Asian cultures, but I have turned my attention to Europe occasionally.
- cooking. I'm not much of a baker, but cooking, yes.
- cosmetics, fashion, etc. I don't put tons of thought into it, but I enjoy doing it and collecting interesting inspirational photos for them.
- dancing. I took 8 years of ballet, tap, and jazz as a kid, and the love has stayed with me. In my room. By myself. haha
- having really interesting, deep conversations and getting to know new people. Although I'm so out of practice with actually meeting anyone anymore. Bah. I used to have quite a few penpals.
- being out in nature. I would like to get into hiking, but I'm a little apprehensive since I would have to do it by myself.
That's enough for now. :)