1. What's your age/age range?
2. Where are you located? (City, State, Country, Region)
Pacific Northwest, USA
3. What's your current occupation/job/career?
4. What's your current social situation (married/relationship/single, or can name family/friends/pets too).
Single, live alone, no pets. So far, it looks like there are a lot of us on this forum in that same situation, haha!
5. What's something you're interested in or like to do?
I'm a fiction writer. It helped me move from my angry teens to my angry early twenties to my letting go, relaxing and healthier mid-twenties and still helps me now.
6. What's something that you really like about yourself, especially as an ISFJ?
My ability to empathize with others and see most topics from various points of view.
7. What's something that you find tough about being an ISFJ?
That I dwell on things, though this is good and bad. Good when I dwell on happy moments and the compliments I receive, but bad when I dwell on arguments.
8. What's something quirky/interesting/unique about you?
I collect nutcracker figures and I have a rule that I can't buy them for myself. I have nearly 100 now :D