[ISFP] 🍑 How did you come to see yourself as ISFP? - Page 3

🍑 How did you come to see yourself as ISFP?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45
Thank Tree17Thanks

This is a discussion on 🍑 How did you come to see yourself as ISFP? within the ISFP Forum - The Artists forums, part of the SP's Temperament Forum- The Creators category; Originally Posted by Barbaraelectronicmusic Honestly , if you take things this far I ' ll tell you you don ' ...

  1. #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraelectronicmusic View Post
    Honestly , if you take things this far I ' ll tell you you don ' t know me in real life and don ' t know about my psychiatric diagnosis , which I have , so you better don ' t judge wether I have ocd or not .
    There had been many self diagnosed people, who in most cases don't understand mental problems well and say that they have it, yet lacking any proof. I just asked you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraelectronicmusic View Post
    Are you a psychiatrist ? I don ' t know but I bet you aren ' t , and if you were you should talk to me in real life to judge me about my ocd condition . I pay attention to spaces also in real life , with my body and how it shouldn ' t touch things . In my room , I can ' t think properly if objects touch , I have to make them stop touching each other . I feel uncomfortable otherwise . I can ' t stand my hair touching my skin and have to wear a ponytail all the time but this is more banal . I even control how fingers shouldn ' t touch themselves while typing . I check if my hands are clean every ten minutes and after touching things like the table , a bottle of coke zero , whatever . . . . . . . I ' m very self conscious about my body and those things . Sorry , it ' s not only about typing . . . . . . .
    Barbaraelectronicmusic thanked this post.

  2. #22

    Quote Originally Posted by The red spirit View Post
    There had been many self diagnosed people, who in most cases don't understand mental problems well and say that they have it, yet lacking any proof. I just asked you.



    Thanks to my ocd I lost my last job and can ' t live a normal life because I always focus on objects and things and they all have to follow a specific order my brain decides . I ' m diagnosed with anxiety and take Zyprexa , Depakin Chrono and Xanax .

  3. #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraelectronicmusic View Post
    by the way how did you discover you were isfp ?
    Short version:
    Read a lot about typology
    Investigated typology
    What's my type threads
    Talked to many people about my type
    Observed people irl
    MBTI consultant on perC typed me
    Routinely talk with knowledgeable perC member everyday as an extended typing attempt, but lately just because I want to talk lol
    Study psychology at school
    Read psychology books

    Long version:
    Give me 20 bucks and I will write book about it, shipping taxes included

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraelectronicmusic View Post
    looks like you are an estj to me
    I laughed at this loudly, I love irony. No, but seriously, why? I honestly want to hear what you think here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraelectronicmusic View Post
    I also replied above .
    You can quote more than once in single post

  4. #24

    Quote Originally Posted by The red spirit View Post
    Short version:
    Read a lot about typology
    Investigated typology
    What's my type threads
    Talked to many people about my type
    Observed people irl
    MBTI consultant on perC typed me
    Routinely talk with knowledgeable perC member everyday as an extended typing attempt, but lately just because I want to talk lol
    Study psychology at school
    Read psychology books

    Long version:
    Give me 20 bucks and I will write book about it, shipping taxes included


    I laughed at this loudly, I love irony. No, but seriously, why? I honestly want to hear what you think here.


    You can quote more than once in single post
    The short version is ok , thanks .

    I know about the quote thing because I read the newbies thread , but I didn ' t want to edit the post because you maybe had already read it and a second one would have been more likely probably be read .

    I think you are entj based on some articles in the internet I ' ll post the quotes and the links of .

    First quote : " For Commanders, failure is not an option – they conceive a vision of the future, formulate a strategy to achieve that vision, and execute each step with ruthless precision. " ,

    Second quote : " Structure and order are key, and if someone gets sloppy, or holds things back with incompetence, laziness or inefficiency, Commanders will not hesitate to come down, hard. " .

    By the way , I ' ll keep the ponctuation of the original post , but only because those are quotes .

    Third quote : " People with the Commander personality type are notoriously unsupportive of any idea that distracts from their primary goals, and even more so of ideas based on emotional considerations. Commanders won’t hesitate a second to make that fact clear to those around them. " ,

    Fourth quote : " is focused on precision, logic, and making sure that systems or operations are run in efficient, effective ways. " ,

    Fifth quote : " intellectuals who are driven to understand the possibilities beyond the obvious or “known”. They are curious and theoretical " you said you read books about mbti instead of immediately believing the test results , even if the website is famous


    Links : https://www.16personalities.com/entjs-at-work,

    Understanding ENTJ Thinking - Psychology Junkie

  5. #25

    Quote Originally Posted by The red spirit View Post
    Short version:
    Read a lot about typology
    Investigated typology
    What's my type threads
    Talked to many people about my type
    Observed people irl
    MBTI consultant on perC typed me
    Routinely talk with knowledgeable perC member everyday as an extended typing attempt, but lately just because I want to talk lol
    Study psychology at school
    Read psychology books

    Long version:
    Give me 20 bucks and I will write book about it, shipping taxes included


    I laughed at this loudly, I love irony. No, but seriously, why? I honestly want to hear what you think here.


    You can quote more than once in single post
    This is another link I may add because you like irony :

    The Sense of Humor that Each Myers- Briggs Type Possesses

    I ' ll quote : " ENTJs can have a somewhat outrageous sense of humor. They enjoy pushing the envelope to gauge the different reactions they will receive from others. They aren’t afraid of being seen as ridiculous, so they often push the limits of what others may perceive as funny. They enjoy shock humor, and have a way of surprising their friends that often makes them enjoy being around the ENTJ. They are often very quick with wit and can respond to people before they even realize a joke is coming. They may have a somewhat crude sense of humor that might offend some people who cannot appreciate it. "

    I also wrote above and based my judgement on the above , I discovered this one afterwards .

  6. #26
    ISTJ

    I consider myself an ambivert. I think my Se is more dominant than my Fi. I can be very introverted but there have been periods in my life where I'd hangout with friends everyday all day and didn't mind not having alone time. The only reason I'm not 100% confident calling myself an ESFP is because I have a tendency to not put myself out there and be as vocal as ESFPs seem to be in large groups. I have periods of introspection and can imagine myself living alone in a cabin in the woods and being okay with never seeing other people. I don't like being the center of attention. I'm not a performer.
    Angelo thanked this post.

  7. #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraelectronicmusic View Post
    I know about the quote thing because I read the newbies thread , but I didn ' t want to edit the post because you maybe had already read it and a second one would have been more likely probably be read .

    I think you are entj based on some articles in the internet I ' ll post the quotes and the links of .

    First quote : " For Commanders, failure is not an option – they conceive a vision of the future, formulate a strategy to achieve that vision, and execute each step with ruthless precision. " ,

    Second quote : " Structure and order are key, and if someone gets sloppy, or holds things back with incompetence, laziness or inefficiency, Commanders will not hesitate to come down, hard. " .

    By the way , I ' ll keep the ponctuation of the original post , but only because those are quotes .

    Third quote : " People with the Commander personality type are notoriously unsupportive of any idea that distracts from their primary goals, and even more so of ideas based on emotional considerations. Commanders won’t hesitate a second to make that fact clear to those around them. " ,

    Fourth quote : " is focused on precision, logic, and making sure that systems or operations are run in efficient, effective ways. " ,

    Fifth quote : " intellectuals who are driven to understand the possibilities beyond the obvious or “known”. They are curious and theoretical " you said you read books about mbti instead of immediately believing the test results , even if the website is famous
    May I shake you up a bit with facts:
    MBTI doesn't care on what you do
    Everyone has logic and uses it
    Everyone is emotional and uses those
    Failure for anyone is a failure
    Everyone can achieve goals
    Inefficiency is bad for everyone
    Structure is needed for everyone
    MBTI doesn't predict your behaviour
    Being asshole doesn't make you thinker

    As to books, I use those rarely, but they provide quite good information, which is legit. That test website is notorious for mistypes. It could mislead you badly, to the point of searching your type for over 5 years. Why fool yourself? Use good method and learn some psychology too. I personally think, that MBTI typing could sharpen your brain a bit, because it engages type of thinking, which is rarely used in people.

    In your case I had more than just your typing, that bothered me. Your typing was just one flaw in many. Flaws of you:
    typing
    low posting quality
    huge ammount of posting once starting account
    the need to reply everywhere

    Those things are usual for ISFP newbies, who post a lot and after few weeks dissapear like nothing happened. They are annoying. Spam a lot, have no knowledge and quit. Usually think, that they know much about MBTI typology and write bit retarded stuff. What could I have thought of you? You qualify to those perfectly. Sorry if it hurts, but that's the truth.


    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraelectronicmusic View Post
    I'm not at work

    Anyway, I don't think, that you know me good enough to type me and honestly lack abilities. I'm not sure about you as ISFP too.

  8. #28

    Quote Originally Posted by The red spirit View Post
    May I shake you up a bit with facts:
    MBTI doesn't care on what you do
    Everyone has logic and uses it
    Everyone is emotional and uses those
    Failure for anyone is a failure
    Everyone can achieve goals
    Inefficiency is bad for everyone
    Structure is needed for everyone
    MBTI doesn't predict your behaviour
    Being asshole doesn't make you thinker

    As to books, I use those rarely, but they provide quite good information, which is legit. That test website is notorious for mistypes. It could mislead you badly, to the point of searching your type for over 5 years. Why fool yourself? Use good method and learn some psychology too. I personally think, that MBTI typing could sharpen your brain a bit, because it engages type of thinking, which is rarely used in people.

    In your case I had more than just your typing, that bothered me. Your typing was just one flaw in many. Flaws of you:
    typing
    low posting quality
    huge ammount of posting once starting account
    the need to reply everywhere

    Those things are usual for ISFP newbies, who post a lot and after few weeks dissapear like nothing happened. They are annoying. Spam a lot, have no knowledge and quit. Usually think, that they know much about MBTI typology and write bit retarded stuff. What could I have thought of you? You qualify to those perfectly. Sorry if it hurts, but that's the truth.



    I'm not at work

    Anyway, I don't think, that you know me good enough to type me and honestly lack abilities. I'm not sure about you as ISFP too.
    You just contradicted yourself , you first said I behave as a typical isfp and then said you ' re not sure . And quantity of writing doesn ' t mean quality . I personally find my posts are high in quality and didn ' t asked your opinion about that . You ' re not a moderator . There ' s nothing wrong with my posts and I can write as many as I want if the topic is interesting . Anyways isfp ' s are adventurous and I like reading many posts . Honestly you aren ' t hurting me at all , sorry , I think you should stop looking at other people ' s post count . Who are you to judge the quality of my posts , this means of my thinking ? Ask yourself that . I post what I feel , sometimes less is more . I will keep seeing you as an entj , that doesn ' t like people contradicting him and loves commanding them . I would add , without having the legitimacy to do so , as you are not a moderator . Are you a moderator ? Maybe you are and you will ban me . Believe me , look for a job position that allows you to tell people what to do and to criticize them in the future . . . . . . . you ' ll be great at telling them how bad their quality of work is .

    I feel you are trying to provoke me , saying I post bad quality thoughts . Trolling is something else . If you think trolling means writing short posts , you may consider your thoughts again . I have the right to write many posts and keep them short . This doesn ' t mean they are bad quality .
    Last edited by Barbaraelectronicmusic; 05-02-2017 at 07:31 PM.

  9. #29

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraelectronicmusic View Post
    You just contradicted yourself , you first said I behave as a typical isfp and then said you ' re not sure . And quantity of writing doesn ' t mean quality . I personally find my posts are high in quality and didn ' t asked your opinion about that . You ' re not a moderator . There' s nothing wrong with my posts and I can write as many as I want if the topic is interesting . Anyways isfp ' s are adventurous and I like reading many posts . Honestly you aren ' t hurting me at all , sorry , I think you should stop looking at other people ' s post count . Who are you to judge the quality of my posts , this means of my thinking ? Ask yourself that . I post what I feel , sometimes less is more . I will keep seeing you as an entj , that doesn ' t like people contradicting him and loves commanding them . I would add , without having the legitimacy to do so , as you are not a moderator . Are you a moderator ? Maybe you are and you will ban me . Believe me , look for a job position that allows you to tell people what to do and to criticize them in the future . . . . . . . you ' ll be great at telling them how bad their quality of work is .
    You say, that you aren't hurt, yet write whole paragraph about that.

    ISFPs are adventurous that's not necessarily truth

    I wouldn't have looked at your post count if you didn't post in so many threads at same time. Quality of posts were low, so I had to look at your accont creation date. Typical newbie behavior accomplished by you.

    I'm human and I can judge as much as I want. Your post quality is low to me, links are well... not so good. You could have found better ones. Short or not, but quality doesn't change in your posts IMO. I don't need some philosophy about lenght of those. I found nothing really valuable or something, that you should have mentioned.

    Sure, I'm not mod, but I still can report. I chose not to report you for some time, I will look at you with more caution from now.

    BTW how you can identify type so fast of a person online you never met. I call it inaccurate at least. You never seen my positive side and concentrate on detail, which isn't entire thing. In this case I had to criticise you, but I usually don't, yet there's a need.

  10. #30

    Quote Originally Posted by The red spirit View Post
    You say, that you aren't hurt, yet write whole paragraph about that.

    ISFPs are adventurous that's not necessarily truth

    I wouldn't have looked at your post count if you didn't post in so many threads at same time. Quality of posts were low, so I had to look at your accont creation date. Typical newbie behavior accomplished by you.

    I'm human and I can judge as much as I want. Your post quality is low to me, links are well... not so good. You could have found better ones. Short or not, but quality doesn't change in your posts IMO. I don't need some philosophy about lenght of those. I found nothing really valuable or something, that you should have mentioned.

    Sure, I'm not mod, but I still can report. I chose not to report you for some time, I will look at you with more caution from now.

    BTW how you can identify type so fast of a person online you never met. I call it inaccurate at least. You never seen my positive side and concentrate on detail, which isn't entire thing. In this case I had to criticise you, but I usually don't, yet there's a need.
    You choose not to report me ? I want to laugh : there ' s nothing to report . I may report you , because you said the quality of my posts is bad . I ' ll keep posting in the same way , because it 's the way I express my personality . I don ' t have to write long posts to express my feelings and thoughts . If you don ' t agree with that , please don ' t read my posts and you won ' t be annoyed . Anyways , if you report me I bet you won ' t find examples of bad behaviour , except if you create a profile with the same profile picture and posts to make it look like me , which is forbidden .

    And sorry but there ' s absolutely no need , to criticize .


     
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [ISFP] 🍑 Describe how Fi shows itself to you?
    By a peach in forum ISFP Forum - The Artists
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-20-2017, 10:36 PM
  2. [ISFP] ISFP Relationships - what type attracts you? ...what types are attracted to ISFP?
    By BearyDiverse in forum ISFP Forum - The Artists
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 06-17-2015, 12:29 PM
  3. [ISFP] ISFP square, from my own MBTI Type Table design :) (by an ISFP)
    By Sdsinger in forum ISFP Forum - The Artists
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-22-2015, 09:46 PM
  4. [ISTP] Interesting, uplifting tidbit from ISFP Confessions on ISTP/ISFP relations...
    By Queen Qualia in forum ISTP Forum - The Mechanics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 12:33 PM
  5. [ISFP] question about ISFP colleague: typical ISFP thing or idiosyncrasy?
    By FlaviaGemina in forum ISFP Forum - The Artists
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-24-2013, 07:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:07 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0