[ISFP] Everyone turns on me - Page 5

Everyone turns on me

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 49 of 49
Thank Tree46Thanks

This is a discussion on Everyone turns on me within the ISFP Forum - The Artists forums, part of the SP's Temperament Forum- The Creators category; I think you need to accept, love yourself and be honest with yourself first....

  1. #41

    I think you need to accept, love yourself and be honest with yourself first.

  2. #42

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucken View Post
    @StrikerEureka What you don't understand, and there is no reason that you should, is that I am far more advanced than you are.

    No one understands beyond their own understanding, you have to be quite intelligent to realize there is something superior to you in front of you, and to listen to and consider that.
    I'm curious... We do not know one another personally. What algorithm or comparisons did you use to come to these conclusions?

  3. #43
    ISFP


    Quote Originally Posted by StrikerEureka View Post
    I'm curious... We do not know one another personally. What algorithm or comparisons did you use to come to these conclusions?
    None. It's what I see. It's what I know, coming from my experience and intuition.

    You try and bring me down to your understanding, I try and bring you up to mine. It is not possible for me to do so in any way. I just hope that you'll be interested enough to challenge your understanding. To challenge yourself, because that last sentence came with that word your before the word understanding. There is no understanding without a 'you' they come in pair. Everything leads back to 'you', that is the problem.

    Personality theory and psychology can help people realize this.

  4. #44

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucken View Post
    It is simple logic that either you're right or you're wrong. So there is really a 50-50 chance, even if the whole world says you're wrong, that you're actually right. But then if you're really right, you do not care about logic.
    wwvbs- what would vinniebob say
    fuck'em
    like you i live to the beat of a different drummer
    v'bob's not care what others think
    Tucken thanked this post.

  5. #45
    ISFP


    Quote Originally Posted by Vinniebob View Post
    wwvbs- what would vinniebob say
    fuck'em
    like you i live to the beat of a different drummer
    v'bob's not care what others think
    hehe =).

    Solid advice. Thanks.
    VinnieBob thanked this post.

  6. #46

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucken View Post
    None. It's what I see. It's what I know, coming from my experience and intuition.

    You try and bring me down to your understanding, I try and bring you up to mine. It is not possible for me to do so in any way. I just hope that you'll be interested enough to challenge your understanding. To challenge yourself, because that last sentence came with that word your before the word understanding. There is no understanding without a 'you' they come in pair. Everything leads back to 'you', that is the problem.

    Personality theory and psychology can help people realize this.
    That's incorrect. I don't try to bring you down or up. Offering another perspective is like looking through a different window in a house. We are all inside the same house, with many rooms and many doors. All that's being done is telling you there's more than just a singular point of view.

    You said you'd hope I'd challenge my way of thinking. I challenge it as often as I can. Eventually, I'll come upon further life truths that will alter my view and I'll reinvent myself.

    If you had the answers you seek, you wouldn't be searching for them on these forums and instead you'd intuitively have them as you already stated you did.

    When you make comments for all to see, you interfere. This you've attracted the same interference you stated you didn't want by practicing non-interference.

    I'm confused, those actions are contradictory. Is being contradictory a part of your belief system?
    Kallisto and Monroe thanked this post.

  7. #47
  8. #48
    ISFP


    Quote Originally Posted by StrikerEureka View Post
    That's incorrect. I don't try to bring you down or up. Offering another perspective is like looking through a different window in a house. We are all inside the same house, with many rooms and many doors. All that's being done is telling you there's more than just a singular point of view.

    You said you'd hope I'd challenge my way of thinking. I challenge it as often as I can. Eventually, I'll come upon further life truths that will alter my view and I'll reinvent myself.

    If you had the answers you seek, you wouldn't be searching for them on these forums and instead you'd intuitively have them as you already stated you did.

    When you make comments for all to see, you interfere. This you've attracted the same interference you stated you didn't want by practicing non-interference.

    I'm confused, those actions are contradictory. Is being contradictory a part of your belief system?
    There is no belief system. It would appear contradictory to anyone not-getting it. Non-interference isn't what you interpret it to be, it is doing without the ego doing it. Like a heart beating for the world, without anyone telling it to.

    You still believe in 'doing'. You still believe in yourself and that you will get anywhere by taking action, as a person because that goes with it. You cannot act without the actor doing it. Trying to help isn't so bad but it sounds a little new-age. As if everything will turn out good by doing what you say. Alas life isn't that clear-cut. It's no good to offer advice because who is offering it? It's the ego offering it, it is the disease offering it, and you cannot go against this disease will acting it out.

    The next step is going beyond ego, otherwise this is the end to your journey. It's as far as you will go.
    StrikerEureka thanked this post.

  9. #49

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucken View Post
    There is no belief system. It would appear contradictory to anyone not-getting it. Non-interference isn't what you interpret it to be, it is doing without the ego doing it. Like a heart beating for the world, without anyone telling it to.

    You still believe in 'doing'. You still believe in yourself and that you will get anywhere by taking action, as a person because that goes with it. You cannot act without the actor doing it. Trying to help isn't so bad but it sounds a little new-age. As if everything will turn out good by doing what you say. Alas life isn't that clear-cut. It's no good to offer advice because who is offering it? It's the ego offering it, it is the disease offering it, and you cannot go against this disease will acting it out.

    The next step is going beyond ego, otherwise this is the end to your journey. It's as far as you will go.
    Where we begin and where we end is not a straight path, but a wide open area, like space, in which all beings may go in any direction they wish.

    You have pain and it permeates and colors your interactions, just like my happiness does for mine. Dress yourself how you see fit, but know that I extend my hand to you each and every time you want help or perspective.

    Love you buddy!


     
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] So...turns out I am not one of you :(
    By Snakecharmer in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 10-07-2017, 03:17 PM
  2. [INTP] What turns you on?
    By Fish Launcher in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 04-12-2015, 10:51 AM
  3. [Enneagram Type 4] Who turns you on?
    By Animal in forum Type 4 Forum - The Individualist
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 08:59 PM
  4. [ISTP] What turns you OFF?
    By tessamia in forum ISTP Forum - The Mechanics
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 04-09-2014, 01:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:17 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0