Recently, I've had a lot of shit I've wanted to say here, but none of it really warrants it's very own thread.
So think of this as a 'ISTPs spouting random bull' thread, say one, say twenty. All types are welcome.
1) When I was younger (and still quite a bit now) I would deal with my constant sense of loneliness by escaping to my own fantasy world, most things were the same but whatever need I had was filled in some weird, analogous way. I still don't know if that's me channeling my inner INTP's Ne or if it's because I'm one sandwich short of a picnic.
2) I find replying to facebook events almost impossible. I don't know... there's something constricting about committing to something in a way in which other people can see... eurgh.
3) Sometimes I think my only friend in the world is my pet bird; at least, he's the only thing which is reliably happy to see me. Animals > people. Period.
4) I envy some other ISTPs ability to tell people what they really think of them; I guess I also envy most other ISTPs that have better Se than me.
5) My favorite time of day is the night, namely when everyone else has gone to bed and I'm still awake. I love the silence, it really helps me to focus. I also like scuba diving for much the same reason.
6) Sometimes I wonder if I'm missing a point by not really bothering with finding someone to be in a relationship with... idk, I just look at people in relationships and wonder if feigning interest in someone I know I wouldn't have any long term potential with in exchange for intimate companionship is worth it. I wonder until I realize that in order to find someone to be in a relationship with that would mean having to get up and talk to people... back to screwing around on personality forums making asinine threads then.