Curious to know my bf's personality type but I'm finding him hard to pin down. I know "who" he is but none of the descriptions seem to fit him.
He is an ISTP in these ways:
- loves driving fast
- good with computers/technology
- extremely intelligent but left school because the rules were stifling
- Lives in the moment
- Needs huge amounts of space, dislikes socialising
- Not great with understanding my emotions unless I explain them to him thoroughly.
- Can be insensitive if he picks the wrong words, but always has good intentions.
- Very sharp wit (one liners especially)
He is an ISFP in these ways:
- Strong like for animals, nature and beauty.
- Spends a lot of time taking photographs of nature - particularly the sky (in his word: "gay for rainbows")
- Good artist and happy when engaging in art - except for when it does not meet his very high standards
- Incredibly loyal and loving toward me - loves romantic surprises but they must be unique and in no way cliched
- Musician and has practical obsession with music of all kinds.
Although he cares deeply for others, he doesn't seem like an F because he doesn't have much insight into his emotions or the emotions of others and doesn't necessarily read people correctly. He prefers to ignore his emotions unless they are positive. He knows when I'm upset but does not know why (even if obvious!). Asks what's wrong but leaves it if I don't want to talk about it and waits until I'm ready.
What do you think? I'm so confused!