The purpose of this thread is to list upcoming mafia games, and game procedures
Submitting A Game
Game moderators who have fulfilled the moderating requirements may have their games added to the queue if they submit the following information to mafia moderator(s) through the PM system and if their games are approved:
Moderator(s): (Moderator and Co-moderator(s)
Theme: (not required)
Setup type: (Traditional, Custom, Role Madness, Experimental, Bastard)
- Traditional - a game without custom/unique roles and a limited number of power roles.
- Custom - a game with either (or both) custom/unique roles or an increased number of power roles.
- Role Madness - a game where all, or nearly all, players have roles. Roles may include custom roles designed by the game moderator.
- Experimental - a game with nonstandard mechanics for lynches, night abilities, or communication.
- Bastard - a game with nonstandard mechanics that are either completely undisclosed or contrary to what is indicated by the moderator.
- Open - All roles are provided in advance. Note: for games submitted to the Small Open game queue, please provide a complete list of roles and/or a link to the setup description (if it is a setup that has previously been run at PerC or another site, e.g., MafiaScum) at the time of submission
- Semi-Open is a type of setup where the moderator has revealed all of the roles that can possibly be in the game. However the exact distribution of these roles is unknown to the players, but roles that are not on the list cannot appear in the game.Closed - No information about roles is provided. ( from Mafia-scum wiki)
Queue: (Large, Custom Mini, Open Mini, or Micro).
#Players: (may be approximate as long as it meets size requirements of desired queue)
(for Micro Games only) Date and approximate starting time and time zone
Players are allowed 1 game per que.
Large games have a player cap of 20.
Games over 20 players may occasionally be scheduled; please PM us for details.
- Games will follow this order. Large, small custom, small traditional and will be overlapping, unless circumstances dictate otherwise; e.g. lack of players ect.The exact sequencing and pacing of the mafia game queue will be determined by the mafia forum moderators in consultation with the moderators who have games in the queue. Factors that may influence the timing and sequencing of games include the following:
- How many games are currently active (unless special circumstances arise, no more than 2 games will be allowed to run at a time)
- The availability of players (e.g., the mafia moderators may choose to have only one game run at a time during periods when there are not enough players available to fill multiple games)
- The readiness of the games in the queue and the availability of the game moderators. It is the responsibility of the game moderators and the mafia forum moderators to keep track of where games are at in terms of readiness.
- Game moderators are expected to monitor their game’s position in the queue and notify the mafia forum moderators as soon as possible of any changes/impediments to their availability to run their game in the position it is at in the game queue. Game moderators should also inform the mafia forum moderators of any relevant changes to their game (e.g., type, theme, or size) after it has been submitted to the queue.Substitutions must be approved in advance
- Mafia forum moderators will periodically check in with game moderators regarding the readiness of their games and update the game queue with changes as necessary. Upon request, game moderators are expected provide any information regarding their as soon as possible to the forum moderators (e.g., regarding setup, co-moderators, availability, etc.)
- Mafia forum moderators will notify game moderators when it is time for them to post sign-ups for their game. PMs will also be sent when the previous game starts sign ups.
- Please ensure that your game is ready to be run when it reaches the top of the game queue. If your game is not ready by the time it has reached the top of the queue, it will be moved to the bottom of that queue. If your game is still not ready when it has reached the top of the queue a second time, then it will be removed from the game queue. Once a game has been removed from the queue, it will only be re-added after a complete setup description has been submitted and reviewed by the mafia forum moderators.
Follow these links for further administrative procedures and moderator code of conduct:
link to previous Que