question about the morning after drinking

question about the morning after drinking

View Poll Results: bad anxiety after a night of heavy drinking?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, but only once or twice

    1 10.00%
  • yes, a few times

    0 0%
  • yes, almost every time i drink

    2 20.00%
  • no

    7 70.00%
Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Thank Tree14Thanks

This is a discussion on question about the morning after drinking within the Member Polls forums, part of the Personality Type Forums category; do you ever find yourself super anxious after a night of heavy drinking i mean to the point of almost ...

  1. #1

    question about the morning after drinking

    do you ever find yourself super anxious after a night of heavy drinking i mean to the point of almost crying? and nothing you do helps?



  2. #2

    get the kleenex out prplchknz drank last night

  3. #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Convex View Post
    get the kleenex out prplchknz drank last night
    I don't know you so why are you being snipey at me?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't know you so why are you being snipey at me?
    sorry i don't know you either ma'am please refrain from replying i'm trying to mind my own business

  6. #5

    3783825e84.jpg

    prpl please i was joking and trying to make u laugh

  7. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Convex View Post
    3783825e84.jpg

    prpl please i was joking and trying to make u laugh
    sorry but i've had a horrible week

  8. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sorry but i've had a horrible week
    cheer up, feel better i understand
    prplchknz thanked this post.

  9. #8

    I can't say this is something I really experience, but I don't get to drink all that often. Maybe just a little bit of worry that I could have made an ass of myself, but I usually feel pretty good after managing to be social. If it's anxiety over what you might have done the night before it's always best to remember the people around you were blind drunk too, so you would've all been on the same wavelength. The only thing they'll think about the morning after is how good a time you all had. And in the event that you did do something embarassing, own it. At the time it was something you and your friends had great fun with, so it's just a funny story for you all to remember and have a laugh about in the future, the same way they do with their embarassing stories. It just makes you more of a member of the group, brings you closer together to have embarassing memories you share. Think of it that way.
    prplchknz thanked this post.

  10. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzafari View Post
    I can't say this is something I really experience, but I don't get to drink all that often. Maybe just a little bit of worry that I could have made an ass of myself, but I usually feel pretty good after managing to be social. If it's anxiety over what you might have done the night before it's always best to remember the people around you were blind drunk too, so you would've all been on the same wavelength. The only thing they'll think about the morning after is how good a time you all had. And in the event that you did do something embarassing, own it. At the time it was something you and your friends had great fun with, so it's just a funny story for you all to remember and have a laugh about in the future, the same way they do with their embarassing stories. It just makes you more of a member of the group, brings you closer together to have embarassing memories you share. Think of it that way.
    it's not what i might've done though it's like the world is ending i'm never gonna feel better

  11. #10

    Yes. Which is why I can’t heavily drink anymore which is sad to me but better than feeling fearful and anxious and like my body has been run over by a truck
    prplchknz and MeltedSorbet thanked this post.


     
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] What do You think about this French article about the harmfulness of XXI working?
    By fabi in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2018, 12:48 AM
  2. [INFJ] Always tired in the morning, regardless of sleep--but not late morning?
    By Antipode in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-23-2017, 10:07 PM
  3. [ENFJ] ENFJs, After a night of heavy drinking, does your personality seem to change?
    By joabloab in forum ENFJ Forum - The Givers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-10-2016, 04:26 PM
  4. Are electrolytes good for you after heavy drinking?
    By chwoey in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 02:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:47 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0