Tea! What types of tea do you like and why?

Tea! What types of tea do you like and why?

View Poll Results: What tea do you prefer? (Public poll for discussion)

Voters
427. You may not vote on this poll
  • Herbal

    137 32.08%
  • Lipton

    41 9.60%
  • other

    213 49.88%
  • I don't like tea.

    36 8.43%
Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 293
Thank Tree50Thanks

This is a discussion on Tea! What types of tea do you like and why? within the Member Polls forums, part of the Personality Type Forums category; I like Lipton tea, but I also love chamomile and herbal teas......

  1. #1

    Tea! What types of tea do you like and why?

    I like Lipton tea, but I also love chamomile and herbal teas...
    joyrjw thanked this post.



  2. #2

    cinamon is great sometimes, but I love a good cup of darjeeling or a better brand of earl grey is not bad too.

  3. #3

    I want to love green tea because of it's health benefits, but it just has no flavor. Generally I drink Earl Grey.

    I used to love herbal teas and loved to have tea in the afteroon, but life got hectic and it's harder to take time to really enjoy the ritual. Spearmint, peppermint, chamomile, and rose hip teas are good.

    Living in the south I've gotten used to people looking at me like I have two heads if I ask for hot tea, so I quit freaking out restaurant employees and just adapted to drinking iced tea all year long.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by java_monkey View Post
    I want to love green tea because of it's health benefits, but it just has no flavor. Generally I drink Earl Grey.

    I used to love herbal teas and loved to have tea in the afteroon, but life got hectic and it's harder to take time to really enjoy the ritual. Spearmint, peppermint, chamomile, and rose hip teas are good.

    Living in the south I've gotten used to people looking at me like I have two heads if I ask for hot tea, so I quit freaking out restaurant employees and just adapted to drinking iced tea all year long.
    Your from the south! OMG!! You guys have the best ice tea!
    You diffidently have that southern charm to you too.

  6. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by DayLightSun View Post
    Your from the south! OMG!! You guys have the best ice tea!
    You diffidently have that southern charm to you too.
    What a sweet thing to say! When you head down my way, let me know and we'll have some together. :)

  7. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by java_monkey View Post
    What a sweet thing to say! When you head down my way, let me know and we'll have some together. :)
    ;-) No problem
    LadyJava thanked this post.

  8. #7

    I couldn't vote, because I like all kinds of tea!
    Mostly green, oolong, some black, and all their variations.
    As far as herbal goes, I like chamomile, peppermint, and whatever else would be medicinal to me. Oh, and don't forget yerba mate.
    Aelthwyn and Space Cat thanked this post.

  9. #8

    I loooove my sweet tea. Black tea is also pretty good. I've recently begun drinking chamomile. I haven't had mint tea in a while...

  10. #9

    I only drink green tea

    polyphenols in my veins mmmmmmmmmmm

  11. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightriser View Post
    I loooove my sweet tea. Black tea is also pretty good. I've recently begun drinking chamomile. I haven't had mint tea in a while...
    Sweet tea? Ick *sticks out tongue*
    Whenever I would order an iced tea in Florida or Virginia (I went to college in each state) I'd have to specify "unsweetened."

    They thought I was nuts

    Starry recommended sage tea for an upset stomach. Not the best tasting, but it helped.
    anise thanked this post.


     
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Simpsons
    By Surreal Breakfast in forum Guess the type
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 04-16-2017, 07:55 PM
  2. Other Types
    By mcgooglian in forum ISTP Forum - The Mechanics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-19-2014, 03:36 PM
  3. All F Types Disappear?
    By Zulban in forum Myers Briggs Forum
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 10:10 PM
  4. Dual types
    By DayLightSun in forum Guess the type
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 04:02 PM
  5. Your Friends' Types
    By Ćerulean in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 08:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:49 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0