February 2017 Member Spotlight: Pifanjr and Daleks_Exterminate - Page 3

February 2017 Member Spotlight: Pifanjr and Daleks_Exterminate

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
Thank Tree152Thanks

This is a discussion on February 2017 Member Spotlight: Pifanjr and Daleks_Exterminate within the Member Spotlight forums, part of the Announcements category; Originally Posted by Endologic Lol I'm stupid - I could have looked at the gender tags. My bad, my bad. ...

  1. #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Endologic View Post
    Lol I'm stupid - I could have looked at the gender tags. My bad, my bad.
    You might be on to something though... her name is daleks and he looks like the doctor!

    PIF WATCH OUT. Shes gonna murder you!

  2. #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory of Talon View Post
    You might be on to something though... her name is daleks and he looks like the doctor!

    PIF WATCH OUT. Shes gonna murder you!


  3. #23

    Awwwww! So cute Your story is so amazing, you both were strangers, then met each other and the relationship became stronger and now you're living together! I wish you both all the happiness possible!!!!!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24

    So pif has a mafia crush on jara. Interesting. You might have to get the entj latex suit out @daleks_exterminate
    ... assuming you haven't already. And knowing you, you most certainly have hehe!

  6. #25

    Quote Originally Posted by Endologic View Post
    People on this website are REAL?!

    Congrats I guess, but @daleks_exterminate really looks like the eleventh doctor - and ginger after all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Memory of Talon View Post
    Thats Piff...


    and he does...
    I do?

    Maybe that's why @daleks_exterminate fell in love with me

  7. #26

    This interview -minus that thing about Fi- is so lovely to read through

    I get so caught in the cynical and harsh parts of life that I'm genuinely astounded every time I hear about @daleks_exterminate and @Pifanjr 's relationship.

    You two are living proof of the ability of one simple action to change one's life. And some more hopeless romantic crap that makes me swoon but simultaneously vomit from all the cheese.

    Please keep on keeping on you two

  8. #27

    Quote Originally Posted by AddictiveMuse View Post
    This interview -minus that thing about Fi- is so lovely to read through

    I get so caught in the cynical and harsh parts of life that I'm genuinely astounded every time I hear about @daleks_exterminate and @Pifanjr 's relationship.

    You two are living proof of the ability of one simple action to change one's life. And some more hopeless romantic crap that makes me swoon but simultaneously vomit from all the cheese.

    Please keep on keeping on you two
    I wasn't sure if I should include the Fi bit because it's kind of harsh, but I did with the intention of it coming across as extremely difficult for me to read/understand (like an entirely foreign language) but it's not inherently bad (obviously). Things just seem to get lost in translation. I find it fascinating though and would like to learn how to understand it more accurately.

    Thanks for your kind words!
    Glenda Gnome Starr, AddictiveMuse and Pifanjr thanked this post.

  9. #28
  10. #29

    I have crazy high levels of Fi but I thought that the comments about Fi were hilarious, especially because I think the same thing about Te. I think, "what the heck is that?" and "is my (tertiary) Te completely broken or on strike?" People who exude lots of Te cause me to scratch my head in wonder and amazement that they are doing the things that make me scratch my head in...

    Quote Originally Posted by daleks_exterminate View Post
    I wasn't sure if I should include the Fi bit because it's kind of harsh, but I did with the intention of it coming across as extremely difficult for me to read/understand (like an entirely foreign language) but it's not inherently bad (obviously). Things just seem to get lost in translation. I find it fascinating though and would like to learn how to understand it more accurately.

    Thanks for your kind words!

  11. #30

    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome View Post
    I have crazy high levels of Fi but I thought that the comments about Fi were hilarious, especially because I think the same thing about Te. I think, "what the heck is that?" and "is my (tertiary) Te completely broken or on strike?" People who exude lots of Te cause me to scratch my head in wonder and amazement that they are doing the things that make me scratch my head in...
    High level Te users also puzzle me. I have no idea how they could live like that.

    No need to worry about it @daleks_exterminate I found the Fi comments amusing. I was just alluding to the whole idea of Fi users being uber sensitive and easily offended.


     
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. February 2016 Member Spotlight "Clyme" Interview
    By MBTI Enthusiast in forum Member Spotlight
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-03-2016, 07:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:21 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0