January 2015 Member of the Month "Veggie" Interview - Page 3

January 2015 Member of the Month "Veggie" Interview

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45
Thank Tree96Thanks

This is a discussion on January 2015 Member of the Month "Veggie" Interview within the Member Spotlight forums, part of the Announcements category; ...

  1. #21



    Last edited by Lexicon Devil; 02-06-2015 at 12:19 AM.
    Veggie, Veggie, Veggie and 12 others thanked this post.

  2. #22


    Congratulations!!!
    The interview was a entertaining read :)

  3. #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Felis View Post
    Mmm, food porn :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Wellsy View Post

    Congratulations!!!
    The interview was a entertaining read :)
    Thanks - it was fun putting it together :)

    I just read yours from a couple months ago and enjoyed it too.
    Wellsy, Wellsy, Wellsy and 19 others thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24

    Random thought of the day: @Veggie rhymes with wedgie. Congratulations :P.
    Veggie, Veggie, Veggie and 41 others thanked this post.

  6. #25

    Quote Originally Posted by hal0hal0 View Post
    Random thought of the day: @Veggie rhymes with wedgie. Congratulations :P.
    Haha, profound.

    You should do one of those desk calendars :P
    hal0hal0, hal0hal0, hal0hal0 and 12 others thanked this post.

  7. #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Veggie View Post
    Haha, profound.

    You should do one of those desk calendars :P
    Isn't it though? I mean, what is a wedgie, exactly?

    I have started seeing it as allegorical of the shadow self; like a nagging, pestering thought lurking in the shadows (literally). Like a pebble in the shoe that seems to grow ever more monstrous and plague our thoughts, the wedgie can quite literally dominate our conscious, not unlike the eruption of the inferior function. It becomes a source of insecurity, shame and feeling of weakness, like the Achilles' heel.

    But need we let our lives be oppressed by a wedgie? Need we let ourselves suffer for what, ultimately, isn't something lethal? Nay, I say! Nay! So perhaps, you didn't just choose the username "Veggie" for obvious reasons, but also to acknowledge the existence of the shadow self, represented by the wedgie. An unconscious decision, perhaps, but nevertheless a meaningful one.

    There's the wedgie, your inner demon-homunculus. You needn't slay it; only accept it. And through acceptance, rise above it. Enlightenment. Transcendence to a higher plane of consciousness. Like the eye of the storm. Calm amidst total chaos and strife.
    Veggie, Veggie, Veggie and 12 others thanked this post.

  8. #27

    Quote Originally Posted by hal0hal0 View Post
    Isn't it though? I mean, what is a wedgie, exactly?

    I have started seeing it as allegorical of the shadow self; like a nagging, pestering thought lurking in the shadows (literally). Like a pebble in the shoe that seems to grow ever more monstrous and plague our thoughts, the wedgie can quite literally dominate our conscious, not unlike the eruption of the inferior function. It becomes a source of insecurity, shame and feeling of weakness, like the Achilles' heel.

    But need we let our lives be oppressed by a wedgie? Need we let ourselves suffer for what, ultimately, isn't something lethal? Nay, I say! Nay! So perhaps, you didn't just choose the username "Veggie" for obvious reasons, but also to acknowledge the existence of the shadow self, represented by the wedgie. An unconscious decision, perhaps, but nevertheless a meaningful one.

    There's the wedgie, your inner demon-homunculus. You needn't slay it; only accept it. And through acceptance, rise above it. Enlightenment. Transcendence to a higher plane of consciousness. Like the eye of the storm. Calm amidst total chaos and strife.
    Ahaha.

    You cracked the code!

    I knew you'd see through that vegetarian nonsense :P

    *Yanks on undergarments*

    *Extends arms to heavens*



    Praise be!
    hal0hal0, hal0hal0, hal0hal0 and 12 others thanked this post.

  9. #28

    Quote Originally Posted by Veggie View Post
    *Extends arms to heavens*
    ... FREEEEEEEEEDOOOMM!!!!!
    Veggie, Veggie, Veggie and 4 others thanked this post.

  10. #29

    Quote Originally Posted by hal0hal0 View Post
    ... FREEEEEEEEEDOOOMM!!!!!


    hal0hal0, hal0hal0, hal0hal0 and 4 others thanked this post.

  11. #30

    Congrats @Veggie :)
    Veggie, Veggie, Veggie and 12 others thanked this post.


     
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. January 2014 Member of the Month "Animal" Interview
    By MBTI Enthusiast in forum Member Spotlight
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-01-2014, 04:20 AM
  2. January 2013 Member of the Month "mushr00m" Interview
    By MBTI Enthusiast in forum Member Spotlight
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 07:57 PM
  3. January 2012 Member of the Month "madhatter" Interview
    By Stephen in forum Member Spotlight
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 08:28 PM
  4. January 2011 Member of the Month, "snail" Interview
    By Happy in forum Member Spotlight
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 09:37 PM
  5. January 2010 Member of the Month, "Liontiger" Interview
    By Happy in forum Member Spotlight
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 09:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:21 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0