So I'm potentially interested in an ISFJ MALE. We met at his workplace, I'm one of his customers who regularly hangs out there. We've had some very deep and intimate conversations, mostly due to common interests... the conversations usually exceeded an hour or so... He's a great listener and is super nice to everyone. He carefully listens to me and provides great insight. BUT most of these conversations were initiated by me in the first place, due to some random question related to his field of work. So it's sort of hard to say what's going on. I'm a very guarded extrovert but with him it's like I can open up for hours and trust him. Based on what I read about ISFJ's here are some things that stand out, at least because I think he's most likely an ISFJ:
- He has come up to me a few times, offering helpful resources and sent them to me too... whenever he has, it's been related to his work though, but he's genuinely spent time looking for these resources for me and brought them to me
- One day he randomly came up to me and mumbled something that was not necessary to know and then walked off, it was so funny and I found it super cute
- During almost all our long conversations, he is constantly meddling with his fingers or hands, does not make direct eye contact for too long
- Like I said, he's spent over an hour or so talking to me, consistently on many days. He's opened up to me too and shared different stories about his past
- On the days I do not initiate a conversation with him, he comes up to me, randomly asks me a random question related to his work (our common interest) and walks off (like, less than 1 minute)
- There's been a few times where I felt like he was purposely lingering near me, before I left, so he could say bye... if I'm right, it's actually really funny.. I'm actually the MBTI type who totally reads and analyzes behavior so I can notice little things, but in all honesty, this is a HARD READ, cos ISFJ's are nice to everyone!!
There is NO WAY I'm making the first move, so I'm fine playing along with this charade till he feels comfortable getting out of his shell if he does feel the same way. LOL.
MY QUESTIONS - is this normal behavior when ISFJ male likes someone or is he just being nice and helpful like they usually are? How can I try and make an educated guess about whether HE DOES feel the same way, like anything additional I can do (other than ASK - cos I will not do that!)?