This is somewhat random, but does anyone else believe that Grigori Rasputin (yes, that Rasputin) was an ENFP?
I was at a bookstore today and I picked up one of the biographies for him, and in the few pages I read he was described as being...
1. Overtly inquisitive and somewhat intrusive -- He apparently got on a duchess' bad side upon meeting her by asking questions that she considered to be much too personal (e.g: "What is your marriage like?", "Are you happy with your life?"). This in particular struck me as being very ENFPish.
2. Very good with children and particularly adept at earning their trust
3. Capable of making his way into circles that he conventionally shouldn't have been in
4. Promiscuous (I know that this is generally considered to be an EP thing, but it at least swings the argument in that direction)
5. Proficient at seducing women with spirituality and whatnot
I know that not every ENFP does these things or acts this way, obviously, but I believe that these traits and behaviors altogether paint an ENFP. Does anyone agree?
** Disclaimer: I'm not trying to say that ENFPs are scandalous, deviant people. I adore ENFPs (I'm dating one).