1) Extraversion, and that makes me think of the Se-Ni axis.
2) Envisionning the future, with concrete reasons. Seems like Se and Ni.
3) Also Se and Ni.
4) Could be Ne as a dominant function. Or again, at least an extraverted function.
5) Poor Si.
I'd say you look clearly extraverted. You strike me as using a lot of Se and some Ni too. Poor attention to factual detailed informations so poor Si, but still seems facutal about everyday matters (I don't know if the way I explain it is very clear).
But I wouldn't exclude you being an Ne user as a possibility. I would say you look either as an ENFP or as an ESFP from what I know. :)
1) I believe in destiny, that what happens is meant to be and what is going to happen is already decided.
2) I spend a lot of time daydreaming, imagining scenes in my mind of what I want to happen or what I fear might happen if I’m in a more pessimistic state of mind.
3) When I was younger, I was extremely shy and reserved if I wasn’t around the rare friends I had. I also was very oblivious to most people’s interests so I didn’t have much to talk about with them. I was very lonely and felt very misunderstood by people of my age until the ending of my teenage years. It was easier for me to communicate with adults.
As I grew up, I’ve started to open up and to become more adaptable to people around me. Now I have no problem talking about a popstar’s outfit or what’s the meaning of life (extreme examples, but you get the point).
4) People often describe me as too nice, they also sometimes perceive me as naive. Even though I actually am way more aware than they believe.
5) Since I was a child, I’m very aware of the consequences of things. I was the one telling my mother to stop smoking or either she could die of it. I already had the opinion that the more humanity focused on economy, the more we were killing ecology and economy couldn’t even exist anymore. I also was the one telling my childhood best friend to stop doing all the dumb things she was doing because she was going to be grounded,…
All of my choices are determined, I never do anything by accident, may it be for important things just like for going to a certain party or posting something on social medias.