I thought it could be fun.
Write anything you want.
Me first, I guess?
1. When I care, before I talk to someone, I plan what to say (it takes me 1-2 days), however it always ends up shitty and I destroy everything. But when the other person talks to me first and I'm not prepared, I'm always scared and stressed inside, but it ends up fun and everyone is happy.
2. When I was a child, I had a huge problem with drawing, because every single line had to be perfect. Otherwise I freaked out. Now... not really. But if I do everything the way I want... simple sketch can look like stained glass.
3. I prefer to watch short movies, animated. I won't tell that popular movies are bad, but I don't like watching them and when I do... it's like inner fight. And I'm dieing. Why short movies can have some meaning, can be full of symbolism , can make me cry (or just feel something) and long, popular ones makes me sick (V for Vendetta is an exception, not only one)? And I can't stand like 90% of actors, because fake acting annoys me.
4. I am very romantic inside, but people thinks that I'm not. And that I'm unemotional.
5. I laugh at things that are not funny. Just because I can make myself believe that they are.