type interaction videos - Page 11

type interaction videos

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 11 of 224 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 2234
Thank Tree3746Thanks

This is a discussion on type interaction videos within the Myers Briggs Forum forums, part of the Personality Type Forums category; Originally Posted by benr3600 I call dibs on the ENTP/INFPs I'm going to assume you're interested. Can you and anyone ...

  1. #101
    INFP - The Idealists

    Quote Originally Posted by benr3600 View Post
    I call dibs on the ENTP/INFPs
    I'm going to assume you're interested.

    Can you and anyone else interested in getting matched up through me PM me so I know for sure?

    Please inform me in the PM if you prefer the group chat or one-on-one or both. The group chats will likely take longer to set up since we haven't figured out how to do it yet.
    pneumoceptor thanked this post.

  2. #102
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    I may be unopposed to doing this.

  3. #103
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex1989 View Post
    I may be unopposed to doing this.
    Empurple, Coburn and bigtex1989 thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #104
    ENFJ - The Givers

    at 12:48 in the first vid I meant ENTJ and ENTP..... ughhh sorry
    pneumoceptor thanked this post.

  6. #105
    ENFJ - The Givers

    so watched the first vid, some interesting thoughts in terms of body language..... Ill look at you when your speaking but then break eye contact to procsess the information....

    I think that changes later, however its kind interesting.

    Also I hate that slip mentioned above...



    also I like how its the INFJ sets the conversation, and the ENFJ runs with it, if only I knew when to stop :p
    Happy about Nothing. and pneumoceptor thanked this post.

  7. #106
    Unknown

    Iz ok. lol when you started talking about how you don't know any INFPs and then you live with one it set off the Te bat signal, but then you later rectified that you in fact meant INTP. You did pretty good overall, most likely a better conversation than I will have unless I'm with an Ne-dom that knows how to pull things out of me.

    One thing that struck me as surprising was when you mentioned that your bedroom is a catastrophe but you strive to keep communal areas clean and uncluttered which is the exact same approach I take to things. I will allow my bedroom, or apartment if I'm not with roommates to become a pig sty and not a single fuck is given until I know somebody is coming to visit, but when living with others I always clean/pick up after myself and wash my dishes immediately when I'm done with them instead of letting them sit/soak until I am nice and ready to clean them lol. But I don't get motivated by seeing people do what others should be doing, I get pissed off when I see others not doing what they should be, instead. Probably Te vs. Fe, or Fe vs. Fi.
    Catfish and pneumoceptor thanked this post.

  8. #107
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    @pneumoceptor nice interviews! And nice interviewees.

    Just a suggestion though, it'd be good, if you edited it to make the videos shorter. Half hour videos are a bit too much for most people to watch.

    :)
    pneumoceptor thanked this post.

  9. #108

    This is an interesting concept, there seems to be a lack of representation from those outside the NF circle, put some NTs, SJs, SPs in the next one!
    pneumoceptor thanked this post.

  10. #109
    ENFJ - The Givers

    Quote Originally Posted by benr3600 View Post
    One thing that struck me as surprising was when you mentioned that your bedroom is a catastrophe but you strive to keep communal areas clean and uncluttered which is the exact same approach I take to things. I will allow my bedroom, or apartment if I'm not with roommates to become a pig sty and not a single fuck is given until I know somebody is coming to visit, but when living with others I always clean/pick up after myself and wash my dishes immediately when I'm done with them instead of letting them sit/soak until I am nice and ready to clean them lol. But I don't get motivated by seeing people do what others should be doing, I get pissed off when I see others not doing what they should be, instead. Probably Te vs. Fe, or Fe vs. Fi.

    well i wouldn't call my room a pigsty, more organized chaos, it looks like a mess to everyone but me. As for my own dishes, Id say I do them right away 90% of the time, and the other 10% its because Im usually getting sidetracked by something else, but i will move my mess to an area where it is out of the way, and I get back to it as soon as I can. That is all unless Im partying or the Dishes line is backed up, one sink 6 people. I wont clean up after others to clean my own mess.... probably a very bad philosophy but I feel If I clean their mess, then they will get used to that and never clean after themselfs.

  11. #110
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by formal riot View Post
    well i wouldn't call my room a pigsty, more organized chaos, it looks like a mess to everyone but me. As for my own dishes, Id say I do them right away 90% of the time, and the other 10% its because Im usually getting sidetracked by something else, but i will move my mess to an area where it is out of the way, and I get back to it as soon as I can. That is all unless Im partying or the Dishes line is backed up, one sink 6 people. I wont clean up after others to clean my own mess.... probably a very bad philosophy but I feel If I clean their mess, then they will get used to that and never clean after themselfs.
    K. Yeah I had a roommate that once said "if I saw someone else's laundry sitting in the washer, I'd just dry it for them" when I lamented about the people upstairs. I just thought "nice try, but just like you try making excuses for not doing your part to shovel snow, you won't succeed in manipulating me to do your laundry, either" and sure enough he'd leave the house with clothes in the washer, and after the second time I put it on the floor and he never left unfinished laundry down there while leaving the house again

    Out of curiosity, do you notice any trends with home cleanliness between the types you live with? I would assume the ExTJs are the most clean. My grandfather is a textbook ISTJ and he is borderline obsessive-compulsive with cleaning lol.


     
Page 11 of 224 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Interaction with people who share your type?
    By alextyrian in forum Myers Briggs Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 06:25 PM
  2. [ENTP] Same type interaction
    By YourMom in forum ENTP Forum- The Visionaries
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 10:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:53 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0