When it comes to MBTI there are some stereotypical behaviors or interests that pop up now and again that lead you to understand what someones personality may be . Even if its vague, like a Guardian or a Idealist.
My partner yields not one of these behaviors, but all and seemingly fits every stereotype progressively over a day.
Its left me thoroughly stumped.
A different set of eyes, or perspective may be just what I need. Even if its a little comment that will set me off on the right direction its much appreciated! I will list some behaviours, comments, etc below
- Always checks up on me throughout my day, without being prompted. Eg "Hows your day going, what would you like for dinner tonight"
- Is very physically affectionate, with a constant stream of hugs, cuddles etc.
- Plays devils advocate in discussions on theory. Even if he doesn't believe in the cause he is arguing for, likes to test you/wind you up.
-Very harmonious person/passive,rarely gets irritated, never gets angry. This only happens when people are "idiotic" or "slacking/inconsiderate" and he has to fix their mess.
- Is talkative on topics about family,friends, veterinary theory alot (he is a vet), well any theory really. But is quiet the rest of the time.
- Is career focused, as in has vague future plans/goals.
-Remembers peoples names, who they went out with, who there friends are, who there parents are. Has an interest in knowing how people are doing. Bad with staying in contact with those not in same town.
-Makes future plans, eg Plans holiday trips, where we are going what time. Is very laid back about plans changing, not a perfectionist at all, whatever gets the job done. Not detail orientated. But likes a plan.
- When stressed he sleeps and eats to deal with it. Never admits he is stressed.
-Socializes with his friends with similar hobbies, but doesn't find any attraction in parties, big events, drinking etc.
- Hobbies include Rock climbing, running, all forms of martial art , video games, reading, chess and cooking.
- Is methodical, tactful, but not detail orientated.
Cant put everything down but hope this may give someone a flash of inspiration!