The type most likely to be cheaters? - Page 9

The type most likely to be cheaters?

View Poll Results: Most likely to be cheaters?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

    5 8.33%
  • ISTP

    12 20.00%
  • ISFP

    8 13.33%
  • ISFJ

    5 8.33%
  • ESTP

    34 56.67%
  • ESTJ

    7 11.67%
  • ESFJ

    9 15.00%
  • ESFP

    22 36.67%
  • INTP

    9 15.00%
  • INTJ

    5 8.33%
  • INFP

    7 11.67%
  • INFJ

    7 11.67%
  • ENTJ

    7 11.67%
  • ENTP

    21 35.00%
  • ENFJ

    7 11.67%
  • ENFP

    12 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 104
Thank Tree108Thanks

This is a discussion on The type most likely to be cheaters? within the Myers Briggs Forum forums, part of the Personality Type Forums category; Originally Posted by HGy Someone please escort this peasant off the premisis :-P I'd say peasant isn't the right word ...

  1. #81

    The type most likely to be cheaters?

    Quote Originally Posted by HGy View Post
    Someone please escort this peasant off the premisis :-P
    I'd say peasant isn't the right word when I'm more superior to you ;)

  2. #82

    Quote Originally Posted by JennyJukes View Post
    yeah but would hope for something more than "i know 3 XXXX who cheated so they're most likely cheats" when in reality it's more likely that some types are more *upfront* about it, or easier caught, rather than being more likely to cheat. just gets kinda annoying when certain types (E's, S's, P's) get stereotyped as being this and that by other types.

    sorry getting bored of negativity/typism/stereotyping and cheap/false assumptions on this forum :P


    woah, i like the point you made here. i wonder what your mbti type is,
    because as you said, i was 'upfront' about me 'physically cheating' to my ex-girlfriend, well my intention was to rub it in her face so she can break up with me but it didn't work after many trials..
    but i think the question of the poll is more like "what types are most likely to cheat 'purposely'"
    because honestly, some types can't 'go out of their way' to cheat.
    but as you said, i guess if everyone had the opportunity to cheat, it depends on their loyalty and integrity. not solely based on their mbti types.
    Last edited by supernocturnal; 01-15-2017 at 04:46 AM.

  3. #83

    Quote Originally Posted by HGy View Post
    Look at the types that have the highest rate of satisfaction in marriage, those are the types who are LEAST likely to cheat. People who report lower satisfaction are the ones who cheat.
    where do i find this?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #84
    ENFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by supernocturnal View Post
    eh hem..
    i also voted for ESTP, because i think ESTPs are the ones that intentionally cheat.
    but when ESTP "cheat", it is mostly physically. if that even make sense..

    and honestly, all personality types are capable of cheating because i cheated with them. or should i say, made them cheat.

    and personally, i have cheated several times on one girl i dated for years.
    but also i've been very loyal to one as well.

    of course, i'm not saying i'm justfying my action, but one can definitely 'trigger' me into cheating (i would call it escaping) in a relationship i'm not happy with.
    Yes I think you're making perfect sense and explained what motivates the behavior without attempting to justify it.
    supernocturnal thanked this post.

  6. #85

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevester View Post
    ESTPs being cheating horndogs is not even a negative stereotype, it's practically scientific fact. Their tertiary Fe is responsible for them wearing it as a badge of honor and then shamelessly brag about it to their peers......or ''bros'' if you prefer.
    i really can't deny. the sterotype is too true.
    stereotypes happen for reason.
    yes, i shamelessly brag about it. even to my girlfriend sometimes until they tell me they don't wanna hear it and i go 'oh right, who am i talking to'
    but i know it's wrong. and i also know it's bad.
    but i like what's wrong and bad. naturally. i can't help it.
    it's like my flesh is fighting with my spirit. just like what Paul said in the bible.

  7. #86
    ENFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by supernocturnal View Post
    where do i find this?
    Hang on, I'm getting a link for you. Dr Marioles did a major clinical study on marriage satisfaction, divorce, and mbti.

    I remember it said INFP/INFJ were some of the least happy and that Extraverted Judging females were the most happy in their relationships

  8. #87

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentNote View Post
    You see, my statement about ESTPs weren't that far off.

    Neither do I judge a person with MBTI. But I sure have no problems judging a type with MBTI.

    I've not met an ESTP that isn't "flexible" in their commitments yet. And my arguments reflect that. Not sure what's so surprising about my arguments agreeing with my personal experience.

    hey, i'm an ESTP and i approve your message. hahahaha

    if you are so good at typing, realize that typing someone as most likely to cheat can offend other people.
    it certaintly doesn't offend me. because you're stating the truth, and it's all logical.

    yes the question is, who is most LIKELY to cheat. not who IS a cheater.
    but some people cannot take it just literally like thinkers like yourself.

    all the statements you made about ESTPs are basically all true.
    and yes you are right, you never said ESTP can never be loyal.

    to other types, being stereotyped as someone who's most likely to cheat isn't a flattering thing.
    so they're being offended for ESTPs. which i think it's very sweet and kind and i appreciate so much.

    but i also appreciate your point of view.. well i don't want to even call it that because to me, it's a fact.

    but let me give you this information.

    these is a woman i'm in love with. and altough i've cheated before, i really don't want to cheat on this girl.
    because i love her so much. and i am so attracted to her.
    actually, cheating on her would be just wasting my time and energy altogether.
    and i find no one else more attractive. because she is absolutely gorgeous.
    i'm an SE, so trust me when i say that. hahahah

    hey, i'm not gonna lie. when i was young, one of the criteria of my mate was
    -someone very good looking (so i don't have wandering eyes and harbor desire to cheat)

    and i was a teenager when i wrote that, so i guess i subconsciously knew that i was going to 'want to' cheat if my girlfriend wasn't satisfying in my eyes.

    but of course again, that doesn't mean i won't cheat on her.

    but then it doesn't mean i WILL cheat on her either. (for the sensitive ones)

    this is such a 'sensitive' topic. and i think you have to just cater your response to whoever the audience is.

    but to you, i'll just tell you that i fully agree.
    SilentNote thanked this post.

  9. #88

    Quote Originally Posted by HGy View Post
    Hang on, I'm getting a link for you. Dr Marioles did a major clinical study on marriage satisfaction, divorce, and mbti.

    I remember it said INFP/INFJ were some of the least happy and that Extraverted Judging females were the most happy in their relationships
    well that's comforting because i was scared to find out i was going to be the least satisfied one, but that actually make sense.
    (no offense to INFJ/INFP)

    because those two types are usually sacrificing so much in a relationship they tend to be not assertive.
    and even though they are good at sympathizing with people, they tend to be emtionally selfish.
    and when the partner is not happy, they get personally offended and sometimes don't express their true frustration.
    and they won't express it because they don't want to offend the partner. unless they blow up in anger.
    and the vicious cycle keeps going.

    i know this because i have very close people that are these types.

    i feel really bad for these types WHEN they have to go through this.

  10. #89

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentNote View Post
    Throwing a bunch of arguments about prostitutes and club market isn't related to cheating.

    Going to a prostitute without being in a committed relationship isn't cheating.

    Going to strip clubs without being in a committed relationship also isn't cheating.

    The problem with ESTPs is that their commitment is only good as long as they don't rationalize themselves out of what they want in that moment. In other words... never. Also like I said before, ESTPs give little thought about what they do to others (unlike high Fe users); if they actually do think about it, I don't think they give a damn either way.

    ------
    @Azure the Dreamer

    Only an INFJ can be that naive to think that every type has the same tendencies... That's why you all fall for crazy makers all the time.

    honestly i'm quite frustrated at other's response and their butt-hurtedness... yes i'm going to say it.
    i don't think they're understanding the question to this poll and taking it as a 'sexual-promicuity' thing or whatever they imagine 'cheater' is to be.

    and just like the post above, i've also seen INFJ females who's slutty and turned them into a slut plenty of times.

    but that doesn't mean they are most likely to cheat. i don't think people understand the question.

    i don't know how you're not frustrated at these illogical arguments which makes no sense because they're not backing up anything by saying those comments.

    all should know. ALL type can cheat. and i know this because i MADE them cheat.
    some are harder. some are easier. but they are all capable.
    some feel guilty afterwards. some don't.
    some get attached. some enjoy it and move on.
    some are perverted. some are not.

    oh. and ESTPs are FAR from being perverted.
    just wanted to make that statement because being perverted is some weird sh!+ that seemingly a lot of "N" types are into.

    anyways, i've seen some other types that are super horny. but it doesn't mean she likes to cheat.

    and why are people talking about strip clubs... omg. what a waste of money.

    why pay when you can get them for free?

    i guess some people have to pay to see naked girls huh.

    ALL types can cheat.
    MOST likely ? well. why don't you deal with all 16 types and then find out. 5 each at least.

    i personally made a list of mbti type list in my note and i have more than 100 people.
    and those are the people that i know and am close te. and i know their personal lives and their behaviors in relationships.(most of them)

    this isn't 'who likes prostitutes the most'
    because honestly. that would be a different result
    why don't someone make one for 'who's the most perverted'. that would be probably make people feel uncomfortable.
    because the perverted ones are the one you least expect.

    just like you said.
    once ESTP 'wants it' in their head. it's over.
    he/she has to not want to cheat. that's probably the one of the 'only' way.
    HGy and SilentNote thanked this post.

  11. #90
    ENFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by supernocturnal View Post
    well that's comforting because i was scared to find out i was going to be the least satisfied one, but that actually make sense.
    (no offense to INFJ/INFP)

    because those two types are usually sacrificing so much in a relationship they tend to be not assertive.
    and even though they are good at sympathizing with people, they tend to be emtionally selfish.
    and when the partner is not happy, they get personally offended and sometimes don't express their true frustration.
    and they won't express it because they don't want to offend the partner. unless they blow up in anger.
    and the vicious cycle keeps going.

    i know this because i have very close people that are these types.

    i feel really bad for these types WHEN they have to go through this.
    I have to say, I think you are extremely insightful and I agree the reason is related to being emotionally self involved.
    supernocturnal thanked this post.


     
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] Sponsor a type! Nominate (any type) to guide me through the (any type) forum
    By Dauntless in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 12:52 PM
  2. [ENFJ] ENFJs tend to be cheaters ?
    By LuxEterna in forum ENFJ Forum - The Givers
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 07:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:10 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0