INFP, ISFP, ESFP Love Triangle
Hi all, Was just looking for some advice on my current situation.
I'm an INFP female aged 25, and I've developed feelings for my lesbian best friend.
She's an ISFP aged 31, who is currently in a problematic relationship with her girlfriend.
Her girlfriend is an ESFP aged 20, who is your typical party-girl.
- Me & ISFP have been best friends for years. I developed feelings for her and and as a typical INFP I tried to send subtle hints that she never picked up on.
- Then she became totally smitten with this young ESFP. Their relationship seems to be a very dramatic one. The ESFP is very full-on and constantly calls and texts my friend. She parties a lot and will sometimes take drugs etc. This is the only girl ISFP has opened up to in a long time. I think she likes how dominant and affectionate she is - something I could never be.
- A few months ago I admitted my feelings to ISFP (after a few drinks). I tried to be as calm as possible and she was cool with it, but told me we were better as friends.
- I tried to continue as normal, but the more I saw them together the more I let my emotions and jealousy show. As an ISFP , I don't think she could handle how deep and emotionally draining I became.
- The last thing I said to her was that I needed a little space to move on. She took this very badly and told me she's sick of this now. She hasn't spoken to me since then. I've made a couple of attempts to apologize but got nothing back.
I suppose I'm just wondering what will be the outcome of all this based on our types?