I can't deal with all of the arguments on here. It makes me want to cry - Page 3

I can't deal with all of the arguments on here. It makes me want to cry

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52
Thank Tree69Thanks

This is a discussion on I can't deal with all of the arguments on here. It makes me want to cry within the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers forums, part of the Keirsey Temperament Forums category; Originally Posted by contradictionary Sorry for my deficiency in the hug department. Haha. Sent sans PC I edited all the ...

  1. #21

    Quote Originally Posted by contradictionary View Post
    Sorry for my deficiency in the hug department. Haha.



    Sent sans PC
    I edited all the politics out of my post because this was not meant to be a place for me to voice my politics. It was a place for me to complain how it's impossible to have a discussion without hating it. Could you possibly delete the posts/edit the politics out?

    I'd greatly appreciate it:)

    But yes, I certainly understand the cycle and it's depressing.

  2. #22

    Quote Originally Posted by DrEquine View Post
    Know any Yiddish or Farsi?

    Our language was actually revived in the late 1800s by Eliezer Ben-Yehuda. It's interesting.

    I'm sorry about what was done to your homeland. I still don't understand quite why it happened. I still think all the colonialism was a very bad thing for the world.
    Haha not much besides food or holiday

    But a few from the top of my mind ( forgive me if the spelling is wrong )

    Mazel Tov
    Nosh
    Klutz
    Goy
    Líchaim
    Lchaim toyvim uílsholem

    Farsi Iíve always thought was an Iranian dialect - perhaps i need to be re-educated :)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23

    Quote Originally Posted by ai.tran.75 View Post
    Haha not much besides food or holiday

    But a few from the top of my mind ( forgive me if the spelling is wrong )

    Mazel Tov
    Nosh
    Klutz
    Goy
    Líchaim
    Lchaim toyvim uílsholem

    Farsi Iíve always thought was an Iranian dialect - perhaps i need to be re-educated :)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Farsi, asfaik, is actually Persian! It's almost only spoken by Persians, so yeah, Iranian!

    Some of those are actually Yiddish :)
    ai.tran.75 thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24

    We like you @DrEquine , no worries!
    Crowbo and DrEquine thanked this post.

  6. #25

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    We like you @DrEquine , no worries!


    I know I've gotten into it with you on the political forum and I apologise.
    Paulie thanked this post.

  7. #26

    Quote Originally Posted by DrEquine View Post


    I know I've gotten into it with you on the political forum and I apologise.
    No apology required. You're a reasonable chap.

  8. #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    No apology required. You're a reasonable chap.

  9. #28

    Quote Originally Posted by DrEquine View Post
    @Llyralen I'm going to edit the politics out of my posts. I don't want to turn this into a political thread. I'd greatly appreciate if you would do the same
    Iím not sure how I crossed the line by saying it is important to see all sides and acknowledge wrong-doing?

    Iím unsure what you want from this threadó absolution?

    Enlightenment from looking at the bigger picture would be my aim. Seeing things from all sides, plus figuring out how to move forward with peace as a personal way of life if possible. I like my litter on the playground analogy. However the violence got here, itís important to figure out how to fix itó but you do have to understand where it is coming from so that the mess doesnít happen again. In my opinion itís important who Is getting hurt.

    @Fru2 . Maybe you can help with more balance. I said all I was going to say.

    But, again, Iím not sure what you @DrEquine want from this thread.

    Also.... do you highly identify with your nationality? I guess that most people do. I do not, except to know that I do think a certain way because of my background in my country, especially after living in another country and seeing that everything can be done differently. Mostly I am able to just feel like a human individual instead of someone who belongs to any group but earthling. I feel like I am only on the side of human individualsó- and luckily right now I have that luxury to not have to choose a side.

    Sorry to not give you what you want, I guess, but what do you want? If you canít stand it then donít look at political things at all, would be my recommendation.

    From a MBTI I guess this would be very difficult for an Fe dom to ever feel independent of their group, but might eventually just drive peaceful social change like Martin Liuther King and Gandhi if you were part of the group being oppressed. Okay, whatever... I doubt what Iím saying is even gonna be read least understood...
    secondpassing, Fru2 and DrEquine thanked this post.

  10. #29

    Quote Originally Posted by DrEquine View Post
    nothing posts. just so you know.

  11. #30

    Quote Originally Posted by Llyralen View Post
    Iím not sure how I crossed the line by saying it is important to see all sides and acknowledge wrong-doing?

    Iím unsure what you want from this threadó absolution?

    Enlightenment from looking at the bigger picture would be my aim. Seeing things from all sides, plus figuring out how to move forward with peace as a personal way of life if possible. I like my litter on the playground analogy. However the violence got here, itís important to figure out how to fix itó but you do have to understand where it is coming from so that the mess doesnít happen again. In my opinion itís important who Is getting hurt.
    @Fru2 . Maybe you can help with more balance. I said all I was going to say.

    But, again, Iím not sure what you @DrEquine want from this thread.

    Also.... do you highly identify with your nationality? I guess that most people do. I do not, except to know that I do think a certain way because of my background in my country, especially after living in another country and seeing that everything can be done differently. Mostly I am able to just feel like a human individual instead of someone who belongs to any group but earthling. I feel like I am only on the side of human individualsó- and luckily right now I have that luxury to not have to choose a side.

    Sorry to not give you what you want, I guess, but what do you want? If you canít stand it then donít look at political things at all, would be my recommendation.

    From a MBTI I guess this would be very difficult for an Fe dom to ever feel independent of their group, but might eventually just drive peaceful social change like Martin Liuther King and Gandhi if you were part of the group being oppressed. Okay, whatever... I doubt what Iím saying is even gonna be read least understood...
    You didn't cross a line! I just realized that opening this thread up to political opinions will lead to some sort of argument or something. Everything you said is absolutely correct, and both sides have done wrong, and acknowledging them is the only way to stop the argument. I just don't want to make this political. I'm sorry if I'm not making much sense. It was more of a venting thread to see if it disturbs any other xNFx's mood as much as it does to mine.

    I highly highly identify with my nationality. They are part of me and I am part of them. I thought I didn't care about my community until I realized I just don't care about my physical community...whereas my community is my people, not necessarily the people I live with. If anyone asks me who I am, I am first and foremost an American, and I am secondly a Jew.

    I would like to change something about the situation but I have no idea how. It's just such an overwhelming and huge issue that I wouldn't even know how to start.
    @Paulie it was a heart :)
    Paulie and ai.tran.75 thanked this post.


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] Struggling to focus on the current project - to busy focusing on the next.
    By CowardlyPal in forum ENTP Forum- The Visionaries
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2018, 09:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:17 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0