1. How are you in relationships?
I've never been in one. I can imagine I would be very romantic, loyal, affectionate, and would do my absolute best to make sure my partner is happy with me, and happy in general.
2. How do you do conversations?
I am very shy and awkward around new people. I like to listen much more than I like to speak. If you're a close friend or family, I am easygoing and amiable.
3. What are your emotional needs?
I need to be loved, cared about, reassured that im not as horrible as I think I am. And depending on the person, shown lots of affection. I also need to have my feelings reciprocated.
4. What are your physical needs? (I.e, lots of freedom, etc)
Space, time, freedom.
5. How are you in social settings?
Very shy, awkward, quiet, basically a wallflower
6. How do you react when upset?
it depends. Sometimes I will raise my voice, other times I will just keep it inside, other times I will explain the reasons for my anger calmly
7. How do you react when stressed/sad?
I go really crazy inside. I get hurt very, very easily. I just dwell on things, let it build up. I keep it all inside and then let things leak until I cant take it anymore
8. Whats your love language?
9a. Do you enjoy your alone time?
Yes. So much.
9b. What do you do for fun?
I like poetry, music, talking to people, helping them.
10. What are your Strengths/Weaknesses?
I have a very high emotional intelligence, im creative, loyal, nice, and I have too many weaknesses to list.
11. How can someone get on your good side?
Be a nice person who wants to speak to me.
12. What do you value the most?
A good heart.
13. What do you feel is the biggest misconception of your type?
That were illogical all the time and that we're weak
14.Bottom line about INFPs?