There are many threads where people list the MBTI types they feel would be an ideal match for them....however, in this thread, let's do the opposite.
Describe your ideal romantic match, and then let others determine what type(s) such a person sounds like (both MBTI & enneagram).
And no doubt our ideals may not turn out so ideal in reality, or an unexpected type may fit them, but this is just a game, ooookay?
I'll start....type this guy!
- Intelligence is very important (but he doesn't have to be "book smart" like me). Ability to grasp things somewhat quickly & easily & to communicate well. Good vocabulary & grammar is also nice. I usually prefer someone more "cerebral" than physical.
- Has creativity/talent/expertise/special interests. I like a guy with a sense of who he is & who can express it in an interesting way, someone I can admire. I need someone who can appreciate & admire my talents/intelligence/strengths also.
- Compatible interests to mine. Cultured: loves music, appreciates art, eats different foods, likes intellectual things, wants to travel, etc.
- Compatible Humor; a combo of witty, playful, silly.
- Kind, compassionate, thoughtful, considerate, encouraging, supportive. Able to see other perspectives, can give the benefit of the doubt, can take constructive criticism.
- Can lead and initiate/plan. More organized and structured than me, but not anal retentive. Responsible when it counts, but not rigid/uptight.
- Spontaneous and adventurous and likes new things/ideas/places, etc. A sense of Romanticism.
- Spiritual, shared beliefs. High moral standards and integrity.
- Has deep feelings and is loyal, but not overly dependent or emotionally weak/clingy. I prefer someone who is warm and can express their feeling, but I don't mind someone more reserved either.
Of course there's also physical attraction & "chemistry", but that's not something to be typed.