This is a discussion on INTP's for dummies: A manual within the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects forums, part of the Keirsey Temperament Forums category; Originally Posted by Scianto ... that doesn't happen often; you leave me speechless. * feel free to take another snap ...
For the manual:
If you can't tell whether I want to be talking to you, then I want to be talking to you. If I didn't, there would be no question.
You don't need a manual, at best you need a flash card "Everything begins and ends in solipsism"
Have fun. :P
I fear for the world what you do with this information
Actually I don't care, and since Fe has grasped me again I shall answer.
1. How are you in relationships:
Not enough experience to make a competent answer(I'm a teen INTP if that effects your study)
2. How do you do in conversations?
Very poorly, unless it's about a personally interesting topic.
3. What are your emotional needs?
Erm...No idea. I guess just lots of communication, reassurance doesn't effect me much nor do most other things.
4. What are your physical needs? (I.e, lots of freedom, etc)
Freedom. Don't confine me. Don't attempt to. I will hate you forever.
5. How are you in social settings?
Depends, usually bad
6. How are you when upset?
I try even harder to escape this miserable realm that is known as existence.
7. How are you when stressed/sad?
Same as upset.
8. What is your love language?
9a. Do you like being alone?
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
9b. What do you do for fun?
Gaming, reading, learning, debating.
10. What are your strengths/weaknesses?
Very logical, very unemotional, emotional outbreaks are extreme(though rare), genius, lazy.
11. How to get on your good side?
Talk to me about interesting things.
12. What do you value the most?
Freedom, atheism, nihilism.
13. What do you feel like is the biggest misconception of your type?
Virgins who suck at dating/sexual stuff. Or just replace virgins with people. We suck at Fi/Fe, not sex or dating. Though it can be a side effect.
14. Bottom line about INTPs?
Talk to us unless we wanna be alone or don't. We don't care. Most of the time.