Hospital internship - town win! - Page 111

Hospital internship - town win!

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 111 of 274 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2732

This is a discussion on Hospital internship - town win! within the Past Games forums, part of the Mafia category; ...

  1. #1101

    Quote Originally Posted by TABASCO View Post
    Idk. Because when I find someone who is not suspicious, I start to think they ARE suspicious
    Thatís okay, itís better to mention who you find not suspicious/suspicious than to keep quiet about it

  2. #1102

    Quote Originally Posted by King PLATYPUS View Post
    It took you times to answer haly's question about your read on owner. You tried starting diverting wagons on bunny. You said you isod the players under the most suspicion but that was owner and you apparently didn't iso her.


    So ya.
    When I ISOed the players, it was before Owner was under suspicion.
    How are you reading Bunny?

  3. #1103

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda Gnome Starr View Post
    Reason? Or are you just voting me because my name looks good in bright red?
    Mostly i agree with hally with the lack of interactions with owner on last game day. Also you seem to be highly defensive last game day and though you say you were catching up, you were talking about posts which happened during posts you haven't caught up with. I have even quoted and spoke about it last game day. Though i feel you are trying to scum hunt by asking questions but that's all you have been doing nothing else to help town.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #1104

    Quote Originally Posted by lost monkey View Post
    Mostly i agree with hally with the lack of interactions with owner on last game day. Also you seem to be highly defensive last game day and though you say you were catching up, you were talking about posts which happened during posts you haven't caught up with. I have even quoted and spoke about it last game day. Though i feel you are trying to scum hunt by asking questions but that's all you have been doing nothing else to help town.
    That seems to be my usual play style.
    I'll try to do better.

  6. #1105

    Also want kesgster to post :/

  7. #1106

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda Gnome Starr View Post
    That seems to be my usual play style.
    I'll try to do better.
    This is my first game with you so i have no idea how you play, this type of play pings me as scum so if the people who have played with you agree with it i might change my mind but let's see.

  8. #1107

    Quote Originally Posted by TABASCO View Post
    Idk. Because when I find someone who is not suspicious, I start to think they ARE suspicious
    I was about to come in being all "Is it bad that I think Tabby could be mafia?", but then I find posts like these, and then I change my mind, cause this reads town.

  9. #1108

    Quote Originally Posted by GIA Diamonds View Post
    Also want kesgster to post :/
    And StinkyBambi, too.

  10. #1109

    Quote Originally Posted by lost monkey View Post
    This is my first game with you so i have no idea how you play, this type of play pings me as scum so if the people who have played with you agree with it i might change my mind but let's see.
    Wouldn't a scum player be more subtle and less obviously scummy?

  11. #1110

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon View Post
    I was about to come in being all "Is it bad that I think Tabby could be mafia?", but then I find posts like these, and then I change my mind, cause this reads town.
    I was kinda looking for a change in tone with her. Sheís a bit more defensive but I dunno if thereís anything more than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda Gnome Starr View Post
    And StinkyBambi, too.
    Bambi could post more but so far I havenít really felt bad vibes from her


Page 111 of 274 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hospital internship [Sign ups]
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 06:10 PM
  2. Hospital internship
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 04:18 PM
  3. Replies: 1285
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:23 AM
  4. Mafia XI.5 - Little Town (Town win)
    By sanari in forum Past Games
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:22 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0